Cornwall Football Forum

Is shane krac too good for the swpl?

This lad is different class in midfield to every other midfielder I have watched in swpl.

Wins tackles,wins headers, can pass long and short, and also can score!

Great engine also!

Should be playing alot higher!!

Don't no the lad but since he signed for Bodmin looks a totally different player!

hey realitycheck, No i havent come across Josh Kemp.

Who does he play for il have to look out for him on your recommendation as I 've been reading your posts,

You know your football my friend! Mel Sterland..... What a player! Do you really know Tony James??? My lad got his autograph when he was at argyle, Is he a friend of yours?

josh plays at newquay, i see a fantastic hardy central holding player unnafected and unaware of his talent

i went to school with jesse, tony james, his sister married mel, tony had trials at wednesday and i got to aquaint charltons staff and players, played at sheffield fc with him, then he signed for gainsborough trinity, lincoln city and leicester. after breaking his leg he went to hereford and argyle, still playing now but in goal! still in sheff as is mel,

you?

Still playing!! but in goal, Thats how i started! was at west ham the same time as mervyn day so didn't really stand a chance of a pro contract next to the boy wonder! well not so much of a boy these days a!

I moved down south soon after being released and played most of my football in the western league till injury sidelined me and now i just like to watch at local level as my boy doesnt have the same love for the game as me!

Should have known when he prefered playing with a barbie rather than a ball!!

I must say they dont make um like they used to, too many lads now just want to waste their money and time on girls and boozing,

Ok the boozing went on in our day but not to the extreme these lads do it!

I dont know if the lad Krac is the same but he does show a great engine and stole the show against Leeds in pre season not loosing the ball once and testing the keeper ashdown a couple of times.

Will make a point of taking in a Newquay game soon my friend, thanks for the tip!

Shane Krac was superb at Parkway, but on too many occasions he was having to carry the side on his own and was getting frustrated .Doesn't have to do this at Bodmin as they are rarely tested by other league opposition ,so is blossoming as a result . Unlikely that he is going to get tested at a higher standard with Bodmin , so it will be interesting to see how he fares against stiffer opposition in the Vase if Bodmin progress to the latter stages .

Quality, sheer quality. He simply brings class to Bodmin Town.

Takes total control of any midfield and oozes quality. I cannot think of another player with the qualities of Shane Krac. Just think of what he would bring the the England midfield.

The number of times I have seen him fouled and just get up and shake the hand of the aggressor, a sportsman through and through.

Shane took a gamble leaving his mates but to be honest i think he has become a better player then he was before and that is because he has got himself fit, he is good enough to play at a higher level but a pro i dont no, so hard to go that level and his age aswell. hope my lad is as good as him tho he is a top lad.

I font know Shane personally. But I've heard man city, bayern & Real Madrid r interested in him.

Mr mourhino I cant help but detect a hint of sarcasm with htis post

I would be interested to know of your own footballing achievements?

You have stated your actively involved in football and id like to know for which team?

So I could maybe take a look at your side and see if you do fit the bill of "the special one"

Do you think you'll ever be describing yourself as the swpl mourhino?

I look forward to hearing from you and maybe see your extreme coaching talents!

Barry if u go back through my post's which I'm sure u have & u will know who I am. I run Shakespeare in the p&d league. & my coaching ability isn't the greatest. Normally I get results but if u check which I'm sure u will we lost 2 bottom of the league 2day. I would say p&d is prob my level. Would u agree??

yeah pretty poor show jeffers, but you have got 3 games on gould, ill shout ya praises , at the end of it managing a team in plymouth at level 12 isnt a breeze , and man management of capable players who have to contribute to the team economy is pretty paternal

any one who is interested in the performance of such a team and manager could always offer assistance to expirience the load!

heavy lies the crown , up the shakey steam steam steampacket

im sure they have ousted the law stoppin cornish folk not talking about stuff over the tamar along with the birch n beating yer wife with a stick no thicker than yer thumb, in fact i think some regularly travel out of county even to watch football

so i like shane, think hes a krackin player this or that side of the tamar , but at present hes entertaining bodmin folk with a devon passport, did shane play p and d ?

Actually thought this topic was about a good player in Shane Krac!!

Not just another avenue for p&d teams to get a mention on a forum!

I thought it was called the Cornish football forum not the p&d forum.

I for one ain't interested in the p&d leagues along with many on here.

Rocknrolla i feel you are showing a limit to your intelligence levels by not wanting or maybe not being able to except there are leagues outside of cornwall!

Shane i believe is from plymouth, like alot of the players in the swpl (south west peninsula league) so when i started a thread on the said player i perfectly understood that the dreaded p and d may get mentioned, After all as Ravo has stated he does play for a side in that league on occasions!

It is my understanding that yes this is the cornish football forum but I did take the care to post on the swpl (SOUTH WEST peninsula league) forum about a player of the said league, I also have no control over comments being posted or the route this thread will take!

I personally have no problem with discussing any league as I like to gather knowledge on all local football and dont care of the geographical issues!

Surely if players of the quality of Krac and Hobbs play in the P and D then the standard cant be that bad?

And more so if these players along with others have learned even a small part of their game as it is today then surely it should be thought of as a " feeder" league for the swpl as is the ecpl.

So please if you dont wish to see the dreaded P and D mentioned simply dont look certainly dont comment and attempt to dis credit others posts on here! after all its about football not where you live surely??

Im sure if u liked to watch a football league match you'd have no problem with travelling to one of the devon sides to take in a game.

Im personally glad i asked the question as i now know where i can watch shane play when bodmin arent!

Good day to you!

well said, ive read at length the history of cornish clubs playing out of county and indeed in the p and d and can illustrate what good devon has brought to cornish football, look out how many cornish clubs are in the swpl prem and the players for those teams are a healthy mix of innies and outies

lets celebrate football out of county give we aint got a league team to follow watch shout for or study

as for kracky good on him for playing in cornwall, aint he tippin his hat to cornish clubs?? along with

brookesy doley hobbsy blackler zalick piggot trotty farrant machin ???

Actually thought this topic was about a good player in Shane Krac!!

Not just another avenue for p&d teams to get a mention on a forum!

I thought it was called the Cornish football forum not the p&d forum.

I for one ain't interested in the p&d leagues along with many on here.

Rocknrolla i feel you are showing a limit to your intelligence levels by not wanting or maybe not being able to except there are leagues outside of cornwall!

Shane i believe is from plymouth, like alot of the players in the swpl (south west peninsula league) so when i started a thread on the said player i perfectly understood that the dreaded p and d may get mentioned, After all as Ravo has stated he does play for a side in that league on occasions!

It is my understanding that yes this is the cornish football forum but I did take the care to post on the swpl (SOUTH WEST peninsula league) forum about a player of the said league, I also have no control over comments being posted or the route this thread will take!

I personally have no problem with discussing any league as I like to gather knowledge on all local football and dont care of the geographical issues!

Surely if players of the quality of Krac and Hobbs play in the P and D then the standard cant be that bad?

And more so if these players along with others have learned even a small part of their game as it is today then surely it should be thought of as a " feeder" league for the swpl as is the ecpl.

So please if you dont wish to see the dreaded P and D mentioned simply dont look certainly dont comment and attempt to dis credit others posts on here! after all its about football not where you live surely??

Im sure if u liked to watch a football league match you'd have no problem with travelling to one of the devon sides to take in a game.

Im personally glad i asked the question as i now know where i can watch shane play when bodmin arent!

Good day to you!

Look I have no problem with the p&d league but it just seems that every topic seems to revert to p&d mount Gould,Shakespeare,railway,lakeside.

Not that I have a problem with them teams just wish it wouldn't go off the subject stick to the matter in hand.

Like this topic is about a very good footballer in shane krac playing higher not p&d.

I appreciate he maybe signed on for one of them when he doesn't have a game but it always seems to go off subject. That's all I'm saying.

Nothing disrespectful to the league.

all in all have a good evening I'm off to watch Madrid.

the p n d or any other league is intrinsic to how players develop

where they move on to and ultimately where and why they stay or go

p and d is the very soil that grows the players who move to clubs like bodmin

so they are as relevant as the horizons of european football

the sliding scale bench marks and puntos de refereamentos

without grass roots football would be like polo

Having watched the boy krac over the years, I have to say I feel after his move to Bodmin the boy is on fire! And wouldn't look out of place in any football league side, I know if i was running out to face a player of his standard when i played I'd certainly need a can of red bull or two!!

I don't know Shane Krac but find the statement about him not looking out of place in any Football League side preposterous. If he really was that good I am pretty sure the Professional sides (Plymouth Argyle, Exeter City, Torquay Utd) here in the South West & beyond would of been turning their heads his way. No doubt that from the praise this lad gets on this forum he his probably playing below his standard but Football League? Come on be serious. Do you really believe that he is good enough to be playing just below Premier League standard as the The Championship is part of The Football League and if that is the case then plenty of clubs need to get their asses to Priory Park and start a bidding war to sign him up.

Having watched the boy krac over the years, I have to say I feel after his move to Bodmin the boy is on fire! And wouldn't look out of place in any football league side, I know if i was running out to face a player of his standard when i played I'd certainly need a can of red bull or two!!

I don't know Shane Krac but find the statement about him not looking out of place in any Football League side preposterous. If he really was that good I am pretty sure the Professional sides (Plymouth Argyle, Exeter City, Torquay Utd) here in the South West & beyond would of been turning their heads his way. No doubt that from the praise this lad gets on this forum he his probably playing below his standard but Football League? Come on be serious. Do you really believe that he is good enough to be playing just below Premier League standard as the The Championship is part of The Football League and if that is the case then plenty of clubs need to get their asses to Priory Park and start a bidding war to sign him up.

As you clearly stated...... You dont know shane Krac!

Doesnt really set you up well to then proceed to comment on whether or not he is good enough to play anywhere does it? i prefer to deal with fact not what your "pretty sure" of!

And fact is the lad has been approached by pro clubs!

Sorry to burst your bubble im "pretty sure" your probably a tower of knowledge on your chosen subject (netball perhaps)

Oh and thanks for the tip off on the championship being a part of the football league, didnt realise :P

To be honest people your never gonna find out, bodmin have no ambition to go up!!

Krac is different class and can defo play southen prem football, but the big factor in this does he have the desire to better himself? Prob not! He's a big fish in a small pond I'm afraid

Got to agree with you North Devon Dweller. As good as Shane is, he is good enough for Contributory League level, but not Football League. Unfortunately our geographical location does not tempt a lot of the better players in the league to ply their trade further afield.

If a Football League club would like to prove me wrong and sign Shane, then I will willingly hold my hands up. Until then I'm right! :)

Well; having watched the Bodmin and Elburton game 7/11/2012 I can see now why he is rated so highly, however, his anxiety and arousal levels are far to exessive from what Ive witnessed and he will not go beyond SWPL level with violent behaviour as seen at Bodmin on wednesday evening. A pity because he is a very industrious and creative player but doesn't have the necessary mental strength needed at higher levels. :wacko:

great player 1st sending off Tuesday night 3 more red cards before now and end of jan he cant play wet weather flying missed timed tackles and frustrated abuse to the referees to come great passer and engine tho .

i think hes found his level here enough said about pro football he aint got the application or dedicataion