Cornwall Football Forum

Exiting Europe.

Where is Isaac

Of course Chelsea will qualify for the nex round of the Champions League. Look at Shakhtar's home record: to lose there is hardly equivalent to Man Ure's ignominious home collapses when finishing third and then getting booted out of the European losers' cup last year.

Man Ure have fallen behind in four successive games. When it happens at Stamford Bridge, they won't come back.

Keano will be nice and quiet this time tomorrow, probably watching a rerun of Strictly Come Dancing like all the other prawn sandwiches.

Well you were saying Mr Beer ?? :yahoo: :Santa:

Only in UEFA Land would a team with a better goal difference be placed below another team. It is supposed to be a GROUP stage, so why would a head to head score count ? Chelsea would have been 2nd in any normal competition or LEAGUE, but what do you expect from Platini and his Euro-Monkeys.

I suppose if it had been the other way round and Chelsea had scored more goals that would be ok and then Platini and UEFA would have got it right !!! ......... Get over it and enjoy your Thursday nights in the Europa League (you wont last long in it anyway)

Apologies for my absence to all my followers: a peace envoy's work is never done !

Nine in two matches, four of them from Fernando and he's even taking penalties now ! Now we're in the World Club Championship, unlike Manure, the Arse or poor little Grottingham, so humiliated at Goodison. Torres may get some more on Thursday morning against Monterrey.

We're out of the Champions League, it's true. But the taking part is so pleasurable when I consider who lost a place when we became European Champions.

Better to have loved and lost, than never to have been loved at all.....

So, here we are in the Pub Cup, pushed out by a conspiracy of Platini's silly rule and Roman's jealousy of anybody players prefer to him. Jose, Ray, Carlo, Roberto......Quite understand, I's sure I'd have been just as capricious at St Just if I had his pork scratching purchasing power. As I said before, I don't care whether we win the Pub Cup or not. On the ther hand, the poor little Spuds are so desperately eager to win something this century that it will be desperately embarrassing when our reserves knock them out of that as well.....

When another London club knows what it takes to become Champions of Europe........ :yahoo:

Apologies for my absence to all my followers: a peace envoy's work is never done !

Nine in two matches, four of them from Fernando and he's even taking penalties now ! Now we're in the World Club Championship, unlike Manure, the Arse or poor little Grottingham, so humiliated at Goodison. Torres may get some more on Thursday morning against Monterrey.

We're out of the Champions League, it's true. But the taking part is so pleasurable when I consider who lost a place when we became European Champions.

So, here we are in the Pub Cup, pushed out by a conspiracy of Platini's silly rule and Roman's jealousy of anybody players prefer to him. Jose, Ray, Carlo, Roberto......Quite understand, I's sure I'd have been just as capricious at St Just if I had his pork scratching purchasing power. As I said before, I don't care whether we win the Pub Cup or not. On the ther hand, the poor little Spuds are so desperately eager to win something this century that it will be desperately embarrassing when our reserves knock them out of that as well.....

When another London club knows what it takes to become Champions of Europe........ :yahoo:

Make hay while yer can isaac, we'll see. Meanwhile back at shiteford bridge asylum all is not well methinks, beginning of the end perhaps.

Make hay while yer can isaac, we'll see. Meanwhile back at shiteford bridge asylum all is not well methinks, beginning of the end perhaps.

One win,and THE GOB returns.

• 4 weeks later...