Cornwall Football Forum

any stand out players in the 6 trelawny leagues

Marazion reserves have a few.........

i am guessing you play or are involved somehow with marazion, these posts generally in my opinion are ridiculous people are just gonna ;post about players at their club no matter what, agreed marazion have some good players but think personally if looking for best players throughout leagues no disrespect to others illogan reserves, redruth united, helston have to be looked at in my opinion

Marazion reserves have a few.........

i am guessing you play or are involved somehow with marazion, these posts generally in my opinion are ridiculous people are just gonna ;post about players at their club no matter what, agreed marazion have some good players but think personally if looking for best players throughout leagues no disrespect to others illogan reserves, redruth united, helston have to be looked at in my opinion

No not involved with them, just seen them play a few times, some very good players.

Theres a lad playing up top for st erme who seems to know what he's doing on a football pitch!

You mean that "young" lad - Mark I think he is called. Think he will come good with a bit of experience and practice!!!!

He'll never get the goals that his potential shows

I bet he gets about 1800, possibly 2000 in his career if he trains hard.......

Spot on Stoke Fan

Yes stoke fan !!

cheers guys, just stating obvious illogan proven over recent seasons there ability, so they have talented individuals, theres lots of teams from premier to div 5 with players with potential but thing is in div 5 you might be really good in that standard but if wanna be considered top player have test yourself agaisnt higher opposition personal opinion

Guest BenTheYeti

Personally, the best player I've seen that we've played against this season is Ben Kellow at Falmouth Athletic Reserves.

Thought the Lanner goalkeeper last season was a top player too, if memory serves me right he was their captain too.

Personally, the best player I've seen that we've oplayed against this season is Ben Kellow at Falmouth Athletic Reserves.

Thought the Lanner goalkeeper last season was a top player too, if memory serves me right he was their captain too.

I work with lanner goalkeeper, hes a good keeper but he doesnt need any praise he's got a big enuf head as it is lol

Agree with Jordan Knuckey at camborne park, very good young player, played him pre season! The young lad rappo at st ermes one to look out for aswell lol

west cornwalls left midfielder is quality..eoin or something along those lines.Superb touch happy in possesion, fast and one hell of a shot.Best player i`ve seen so far in T1

That would be Owain Barrett Scotchio! Agree, on his day he's unplayable, but there are many top players playing in all sides in all leagues so difficult for me to single any individuals out! Think Stokefan made a good point with the stand out players coming from the top sides, Illogan, Helston etc...

Steve Abbott Smith is decent player, shame bout his five a side skills ;)

2-0 and you f****d it up ;)

Ehhhh When you boys turn up and play Mike Bassett all stars and not clipper (no dissrespect) .. haa !

Why have you not been turning up sundays ?? bring on the Scott lake.. and hopefully your not in goal

Ehhhh When you boys turn up and play Mike Bassett all stars and not clipper (no dissrespect) .. haa !

Why have you not been turning up sundays ?? bring on the Scott lake.. and hopefully your not in goal

abbo tbh we didnt even put team in shag, and played you in 5 a side you didnt do nothing no legs no footy

abbo tbh we didnt even put team in shag, and played you in 5 a side you didnt do nothing no legs no footy

You are class

Best players in div2 Jamie cooper from titans, Daniel thomas from mullion also the lad from storm who plays right midfield. Not played against every1 but these were stood out so far.

The lad from storm usually plays left side of midfield, david mitchells his name hes quality, runs all game only prob is the rest of us cant keep up!

west cornwalls left midfielder is quality..eoin or something along those lines.Superb touch happy in possesion, fast and one hell of a shot.Best player i`ve seen so far in T1

That would be Owain Barrett Scotchio! Agree, on his day he's unplayable, but there are many top players playing in all sides in all leagues so difficult for me to single any individuals out! Think Stokefan made a good point with the stand out players coming from the top sides, Illogan, Helston etc...

Simon Jefferies. Clean sheet this season so far

I think blue nose will be right, Steve will take this side all the way to Trelawney Prem. It will make sense for Steve R to take the 1st team and progress through the leagues all the way to the Prem. Unfortunately at present they are not strong enough to compete in senior football, but with ambition and drive who knows where this may lead. Time will tell i guess. Good luck to you all on this journey.

I think blue nose will be right, Steve will take this side all the way to Trelawney Prem. It will make sense for Steve R to take the 1st team and progress through the leagues all the way to the Prem. Unfortunately at present they are not strong enough to compete in senior football, but with ambition and drive who knows where this may lead. Time will tell i guess. Good luck to you all on this journey.

im sure some other teams up 2 premier division will have something to say :D its long road with lots hurdles of different types on way

I don't disagree with your comments stoke fan, I was only stating the obvious really, the 2nds need to become the 1st team. Some decisions will need to be made in the future, but leave that to Marazion FC.

A long road back senior football for the club, but unsure if that is their goal. They will have a great season.

I don't disagree with your comments stoke fan, I was only stating the obvious really, the 2nds need to become the 1st team. Some decisions will need to be made in the future, but leave that to Marazion FC.

A long road back senior football for the club, but unsure if that is their goal. They will have a great season.

i agree with what your saying totally was just saying think will have some hard games during the way as there are some decent junior teams now starting also and already some very good ones established throughout the leagues

To be honest stokefan we can't wait to have challenging games. We've only really had one so far against Gwinear, a real battle royal but looking forward to playing Camborne Park, Helston, Newquay and St Erme with the free scoring Rappo. If we do get promotion this year I'm sure with both teams combined we will have a strong 1st and 2nd team next year. But teams change from year to year. I've seen teams win things one year but then players leave and they struggle the next. Not that, that will happen to us but other clubs in other leagues. Div 5 is shaping up to being a cracking division and we've already seen a few shock results already.

To be honest stokefan we can't wait to have challenging games. We've only really had one so far against Gwinear, a real battle royal but looking forward to playing Camborne Park, Helston, Newquay and St Erme with the free scoring Rappo. If we do get promotion this year I'm sure with both teams combined we will have a strong 1st and 2nd team next year. But teams change from year to year. I've seen teams win things one year but then players leave and they struggle the next. Not that, that will happen to us but other clubs in other leagues. Div 5 is shaping up to being a cracking division and we've already seen a few shock results already.

totally agree, lot of football is on the day a lot of big sides gotta play eachother at least once if not twice still! and definitely 1st december against marazion has been date already pencilled in i cant wait for but as you say the league is wide open lots of good teams wish you the best just not against us obviously :D