Cornwall Football Forum

Bodmin come to Town

Paul murray should be in charge as he's the 2 nd team manager!!!

I think Paul should be given the opportunity to take the 1st full time!!!!! Local man with the club at heart would get the club buzzing I'm sure!!!!

Perhaps ex penryn legend Andy parry could be the ansewer if not another local man with great credentials!!! Xxxxxx

I think Paul should be given the opportunity to take the 1st full time!!!!! Local man with the club at heart would get the club buzzing I'm sure!!!!

Perhaps ex penryn legend Andy parry could be the ansewer if not another local man with great credentials!!! Xxxxxx

Paul could certainly stand in no problem short term. Your other suggestions, your havin a giraffe !!!

Paul could certainly stand in no problem short term. Your other suggestions, your havin a giraffe !!!

If the club is looking to stay "local", don't see why Andy Parry suggestion shouldn't be considered. Won county silverware at Penryn. Ex Falmouth player and no doubt lots of local contacts :)

surprise - the match is actually being played but does this mean that saturdays home match will have to be called off tomorrow instead of Friday ? The grass will still be wet tomorrow - will there be 2 consectutive matches with the grass being so wet ? We wait with great interest !