Cornwall Football Forum

Alan Carey resigns at Falmouth!

TOIGTBIW

you really do have a complete dislike of Falmouth, no doubt you would jump for joy if Falmouth were to go down,

Falmouth will always bounce back from problems, Why! Because the are a great club,

So you had better start looking for the next club that you want to see go down,

I do not wish to comment on your attitude on this forum because I would be here all day giving my thoughts on what sort of person you are,

Hammers :c::mellow::c:

TOIGTBIW has a complete dislike for everyone on here, not even sure he likes football!!

TOIGTBIW

you really do have a complete dislike of Falmouth, no doubt you would jump for joy if Falmouth were to go down,

Falmouth will always bounce back from problems, Why! Because the are a great club,

I do not wish to comment on your attitude on this forum because I would be here all day giving my thoughts on what sort of person you are,

You ask a question and don't like the answers - tough!! Would I like to see Falmouth go down, I'll say it again, yes and no. Is that plain enough.

Post away on my supposed attitude, but what you cannot do is deny what I have posted about what HAS and IS happening at your club.

What you also cannot do is post on what sort of person I am, bacause you don't know me, so you do not know!

TOIGTBIW

You ask a question and don't like the answers - tough!! Would I like to see Falmouth go down, I'll say it again, yes and no. Is that plain enough.

Post away on my supposed attitude, but what you cannot do is deny what I have posted about what HAS and IS happening at your club.

What you also cannot do is post on what sort of person I am, bacause you don't know me, so you do not know!

i think he is a fair guess of what sort of person you are!! :D and to be fair he did say that was his THOUGHTS, which is his opinion and this forum is all about opionions which we are all entitled too!!!

TOIGTBIW

i think he is a fair guess of what sort of person you are!! :D and to be fair he did say that was his THOUGHTS, which is his opinion and this forum is all about opionions which we are all entitled too!!!

The clue is in your word - guess.

TOIGTBIW

and the other clue is in his opinion which he is entitled too, you make many opionions on here which you are entitled too, so he is allowed to as well.!!!

TOIGTBIW

PAUL!!! You really are starting to get on people's nerves!!!! You've obviously got too much time on your hands slagging everyone off on here. You really need to get back on that push bike and start training for your Ironman or think of something nice to say now and again!! !!! Ha ha

Lifes too short to be bitter and twisted!

TOIGTBIW

TOIGTBIW

you make me laugh, the only reason people do not know you is because you do not have the b*lls to say who you are even when asked on a one to one basis.

either have the courage of your convictions to put your name to your OPINIONS or keep them to your self.

recently you have had digs at both Falmouth Town and Andy Parry on here, both have fine reputations in Cornish football so people like you tarnishing all the good things they have acheived make me sick.

do you hide behind your name because you never actually acheived anything yourself and because of this feel the need to try and topple people and clubs that have or are you just bitter because you can no longer do what you use to be able to do. Either way come clean and use your name to voice your opinions.

after all if they are your opinions and you believe in them why do you have to hide behind TOIGTBIW

Anyway I have had my rant - JOHN DENT

i thought toigtbiw :D was you john HANSOME DAN

Can I also add that having been told the rediculous rumour I heard today eminating out of Porthleven, Alan Carey and I did not fall out before, during or after the game. At the end of the game Alan and i shook hands and that was the last I saw of him on the night.

Sorry to disappoint the rumour mongers but there was nothing but politeness between us on the night.

I would also at this stage like to wish Alan all the best in whatever he decides to do next.

TOIGTBIW

and the other clue is in his opinion which he is entitled too, you make many opionions on here which you are entitled too, so he is allowed to as well.!!!

Correct, but it would still be a guess.

TOIGTBIW

TOIGTBIW

you make me laugh, the only reason people do not know you is because you do not have the b*lls to say who you are even when asked on a one to one basis.

either have the courage of your convictions to put your name to your OPINIONS or keep them to your self.

recently you have had digs at both Falmouth Town and Andy Parry on here, both have fine reputations in Cornish football so people like you tarnishing all the good things they have acheived make me sick.

do you hide behind your name because you never actually acheived anything yourself and because of this feel the need to try and topple people and clubs that have or are you just bitter because you can no longer do what you use to be able to do. Either way come clean and use your name to voice your opinions.

after all if they are your opinions and you believe in them why do you have to hide behind TOIGTBIW

Anyway I have had my rant - JOHN DENT

Here we go, this is a dear John letter, can't believe I said that.

Dear John, you do do know me so well, not from your post but in person. You may be the one person I would tell , because I like you - when many don't I(I should not have said that, but hey ho!) I have never, or will - have a dig at Andy Parry, first class fella.

I do not believe I have had a go at Falmouth Town, merely stated fact and repeated what I have been told. Strangely, what I have posted has not been challenged as a falsehood - funny old world.

I did post that no matter what Truro/Blazey and others achieve amounts to nothing, Falmouth are still the scalp that everyone wants, but people would rather cherry pick what I post - their perogative.

The rest of your post was MMMmmm - nonsense, and will not draw me one iota, nice try.

Finally John. I'm glad I make you laugh, we have had many together and probably will again.

TOIGTBIW

PAUL!!! You really are starting to get on people's nerves!!!! You've obviously got too much time on your hands slagging everyone off on here. You really need to get back on that push bike and start training for your Ironman or think of something nice to say now and again!! !!! Ha ha

Lifes too short to be bitter and twisted!

Paul ??? - WRONG!!! Getting on your nerves, me bad, ho ho ho!!!!!