Cornwall Football Forum

CHRIS KIRKLAND ATTACKED

Iin was watching the match on sky in which the sheff wed goalie Kirkland was attacked by that leeds fan that bloke could of had a knife or anything what amazed me the stewards just stood there like dummies doing nothing.It reminded me of a incident at plymouth many years ago when stockports black player Kevin Francis had scored a hat trick vs argyle i was standing at my usual spot by the players tunnel ,this argyle fan ran down behind me and spat directly in kevin francis face and i had a photo of it but all the stewards did was grab my camera and remove the film they didnt do a thing about this moron who spat in the players face .Since that day i am no longer allowed to take a camera into home park ,but i still go but at the moment i am giving them a miss and watching my local team newquay play .

Iin was watching the match on sky in which the sheff wed goalie Kirkland was attacked by that leeds fan that bloke could of had a knife or anything what amazed me the stewards just stood there like dummies doing nothing.It reminded me of a incident at plymouth many years ago when stockports black player Kevin Francis had scored a hat trick vs argyle i was standing at my usual spot by the players tunnel ,this argyle fan ran down behind me and spat directly in kevin francis face and i had a photo of it but all the stewards did was grab my camera and remove the film they didnt do a thing about this moron who spat in the players face .Since that day i am no longer allowed to take a camera into home park ,but i still go but at the moment i am giving them a miss and watching my local team newquay play .

it was disgraceful, like you said the stewards did nothing, it seems like slowly hooligans are playing a big part again, the trouble is where will it stop its all about making a name for yourself, matey will go down as a hero to his pals

it was disgraceful, like you said the stewards did nothing, it seems like slowly hooligans are playing a big part again, the trouble is where will it stop its all about making a name for yourself, matey will go down as a hero to his pals

Hooligans are still around and have been around for years, they just don't get the press coverage that they once did. The FA wouldn't want all that to go against their 'family entertainment package'