Cornwall Football Forum

AFC St Austell vs Camelford - Wed 17th October - 7.30pm ko

AFC St Austell welcome on form Camelford to Poltair Park for wednesday night football!!!

Wednesday 17th October 2012

Carlsberg South West Peninsula League - Premier Division

AFC St Austell vs Camelford

Polrair Park, PL25 4LR

7:30pm ko

Entry: Adult £4.00 / OAP £2.00

Extra's: Raffle and programme £1.00 each

All other facilities open and available

Everyones welcome hopefully see you there!!

Lea

:thumbsup:

In my humble opinion utter incompetence on someone's part but who am I to criticise.

So you mean the fixture sec?? I'm sure he'll be happy for all the help you can give him when he is sorting out the fixtures list!

Who said I was referring to Fixture Secretary?

There's no way you can blame Mr Hiscox for this.

When the fixtures were originally issued at the start of the season the St Blazey game was on the Tuesday night which of course didn't clash with St Austell on the Wednesday.

St Blazey requested that the game should be switched to the Wednesday.

Argyle fan you're right in what you say if the original midweek fixture for St Blazey was on Tuesday 16th of October and they asked for a change to Wednesday it certainly is their own fault there is a clash between themselves and St Austell. But we've been through this argument before in a previous thread and it was mentioned about both teams being home on a Saturday on the following dates 24th of November/22nd of December 23rd of February/16th March can't blame St Blazey for that I assume?

All St Blazeys home mid week fixtures are played on wednesday nights. They have been for the 16 years ive been watching anyway. Each club has a chosen evening for mid weekers. Thats that.

Ideally st blazey and snozzle could play mid weekers in different weeks. Theres been quite a few weeks with both sides playing and the next week both not.

Or maybe a bit more friday night football.........