Cornwall Football Forum

Percy Stephens Trophy Round 2

The draw for the next round of the Percy Stephens Trophy has been made. It is on the home page of the Trelawny League web site.Newquay has drawn the long straw and has a very difficult game against Perranporth which Scotchio himself has declared is one of the clear favourites for promotion from Division 1. I never mind being the under dog as we have nothing to lose and everything to gain and the cup competitions are always a very nice distraction from the rigours of the league. I am looking forward to this game immensely.

Percy Stephens Trophy

To be played on 24th November 2pm

Camborne Park v Trelander

Camborne SOM v Trispen

Constantine v St Ives Town Res

Falmouth Athletic Res v Cury or St Buryan

Falmouth Albion v Carharrack

Four Lanes v Mousehole Res or Mullion Res

Goonhavern Res or Halsetown v Chacewater

Illogan RBL Res v St Day Reserves AFC

Lanner v Penryn III

Lizard v RNAS Culdrose Res

Mabe v Gwinear CT

Mawnan v Redruth United

Newquay III v Perranporth Res

Pendeen Res v Stithians

Titans v Rosudgeon

West Cornwall v Gulval

The draw for the next round of the Percy Stephens Trophy has been made. It is on the home page of the Trelawny League web site.Newquay has drawn the long straw and has a very difficult game against Perranporth which Scotchio himself has declared is one of the clear favourites for promotion from Division 1. I never mind being the under dog as we have nothing to lose and everything to gain and the cup competitions are always a very nice distraction from the rigours of the league. I am looking forward to this game immensely.

looking forward to this myself jimbo...gotta say though that the cup games are getting on my breasticles.....just want to get on with the league..had three weeks of it now...bored of cup games for now