St Austell v Launceston

Torpoint v Godolphin

Penzance v Truro City Res.

St Day v Saltash Utd

Penryn v Porthleven

Falmouth Town v Bodmin Town

St Just v Bude

Lanreath v Newquay

Looking forward to the long trip down south, any decent places to go out after the game?

After the St.Just game we would have clocked up 306 miles in this years Senior Cup (Roche, St.Dominick and St.Just) and hopefully some more to come if we win. If anyone can beat this total so far I would be very surprised?

well if you want a good night dont stay in st just, you'll have to be gone by 9pm so you can catch the timewarp bus to bring you back into the year 2012

Looking forward to the long trip down south, any decent places to go out after the game?

After the St.Just game we would have clocked up 306 miles in this years Senior Cup (Roche, St.Dominick and St.Just) and hopefully some more to come if we win. If anyone can beat this total so far I would be very surprised?

well if you want a good night dont stay in st just, you'll have to be gone by 9pm so you can catch the timewarp bus to bring you back into the year 2012

Having played at St Just over the years i am sure that most of you would say you will get a hard game , but also a good bunch in the bar after, win or lose.They may even have some entertainment if a special Beer is in the clubhouse !! :c: