Callington Town 2 Polperro 1

St Stephen 1 St Teath 2

Rowett Insurance League Cup Second Round

Camelford 5 St Blazey 2

Roche 0 Liskeard Athletic 1 (aet)

St Dominick 4 Launceston 3

Rowett Insurance Supplementary Cup First Round

Nanpean Rovers 1 Kilkhampton 3

Plymouth Parkway v Millbrook (Postponed)

St Stephens Borough 1 Morwenstow 5

Torpoint 1 saltash 1

Thought Torpoint had a shout for a second goal in the first half when the ball clearly crossed the line from Avos header, but the referee who was good entertainment all afternoon, failed to give it! Much the same as mid-week for us, hard earned point. Torpoint played some lovely football in spells.

Stewy.....its a game of opinions, dont get me wrong, im happy the ref missed it, but thought Avo had notched!!! I havent had an eye test in some years though!!! Think im going to take up greek this week, maybe that way the ref may talk to me!!! fair result definately x

St Stephens borough 1 v 5 morwenstow

Borough took the lead with a shot from 20 yards which was very well struck in the bottom corner . We morwenstow had 3/4 good chances which the keeper did well to keep out . We finally got a goal before half time to go in at half time all square . 2nd half was all us we were more clinical in front of goal and finally made the game safe . Borough are a good team and are a lot better than last season And are a battling team and never gave up .. We wish them all the best for the season

My pleasure andy . I thought your team played well and the score line don't reflect your effort . You got some good players and think you will do well this season if you keep up the hard work . Nice to see your heads didn't go down and you battled well . Only down side is the bloody long walk from changing rooms lol . Good luck with rest of season

I didn't think that Roche were over physical today just looked to play to their strengths which is all any team can do and I think they will do very well this year! Already showed they are capable by beating Bude in the last round!! I will however say that the manager doesnt do them any favours shouting if hes in then way then hit him!! I dont think Roche can compain about linesmens either! I would also like to comment on the ref by saying that he was decent today and you could actually talk to him and he would explain decision, shame more are not like him!