Division One

Edgcumbe 2 St Stephens Borough 2

Nanpean Rovers 0 Bodmin Town 5

Plymstock United 3 Polperro 1

Roche 1 Callington Town 0

St Blazey 0 St Teath 3

St Stephen 5 Camelford 2

St.stephen 5-2 camelford

Gr8 win for us day starting to get wot we deserve out of games now felt we bossed the game apart from the first 15 wen camelford was the better team st.stephen goals

Craig coad 2

Jordie wilmott

Andrew sincock pen

Seth couch

From what I've seen so far, nowhere near recent years. Plymstock were good today, very different side to recent seasons. We, Polperro, were absolutely dire, got exactly what we deserved.

Have to say, referee Neil Hunnisett was superb, as usual.

Agree with Wrighty, first time we've had that ref and he was excellent. If we had him last week then maybe we wouldn't have 2 lads on crutches and out for months. Got the cards out at the right time to keep the game in check.

As for the game, boro dominated particulary second half. We probably had the better chances and defended very well, but they are the best side we have played this season. Some very good young players in their team. Draw probably a fair result.

Morwenstow 2 v 2 launceston

Would say this was a lucky point for us against a very good launceston side . We took the lead after good play down the right wing which finished with a good cross well vollyed in the corner after about 10 mins . Launceston had a good chance to draw level with a good header well saved . 5 mins later they got the equaliser after a good turn and shot . 5 mins after that they went 2 1 up after a well struck shot in to bottom corner . 2 1 halftime . 2nd half launceston dominated and had 3/4 good chances but were denied again . We had a 2 good chances to draw level one denied by the post the other by a good save from the launceston keeper . Launceston were very dominant in 2nd half and totally against the run of play we got the 2nd from a free kick which the launceston keeper will prob think he should of saved . Launceston were defiantly the better side but this proves hard work and never giving up pays off sometimes . Good game to play in and well reffed aswell

Great to see Myself and Mr Kane getting a good mention today.

As you know know we are both newly promoted referees to this level.

I and I am sure I speak for Stuart have been really well received by all the East Cornwall clubs to date.

I know with all the new rule changes and Us guys being assessed regular it cant be easy for clubs..

Sometimes just using a lot of common sense and talking to players and coaches always helps. we are only human too.

Stuart has age on his side over me and I am sure will go far.

But so nice to have good mentions, but always welcome constructive criticism too.

Thanks

Given roches recent results i thought i would pop up and have a look,

The guy sent off was a big lad up top who reacted after a foul, was impressed by roche and you wouldnt of known they were a man down,

Roches sweeper caught my eye as did the number 8 in midfeild pulling the strings, also young lad up top worked tirelessly all game,

will probably come to watch roche again in the near future, callington young side with potential,good to see!!!!

I was going to say I thought he was the main striker but reading Big Tony's post it would seem the new boy Applegate and Cardew are the striker? I'm a Wadebridge fan myself so hoping our second string can pull things together like out 1st team but always like to watch torpoint when I get chance

Everyone plays their part. Whether its the first part of the game or the last, it all varies. It's important to have a good 15/16 man squad, as we found out last season everyone is needed throughout the season. Stevo picks his side from game to game depending on what he feels is required to win that particular game. Oh and bigtony- I think you must have watched the game from a hole in your garden.... I'm honest enough to know I was awful

Yeah defo! But at least we scored it! Reckon Browner would have tried to get in my head anyway! Ha

haha i would of had a quiet word mate! was a good game-up untill the sending off i thought we had the edge on you lot-but then after kev went we fell apart. if we could of held on for a bit longer after the break then we may have got back into it, but once it went to 3-1 it was always going to be hard. was strange playing the final 15mins with a back 2!!! all in all a great liskeard torpoint derby that iv missed for the past 3 years! not the best game to come back to after only playing once or twice since christmas. rusty was an understatement, seen that when i gave away the pen!!

After reading the local paper today I would like to know how the launceston manager reckons they hit the woodwork 5 times ? The only time the ball hit the woodwork was when I tipped it on there from a cross come shot !!! Yes launceston were good but no need to exaggerate the truth in the paper !!

Jay jay, I didn't give the report, but to be honest whatever we say to the Sunday independent every week it is always wrong anyway, I think we have done something to upset him In the past. We could beat Bodmin 6 nil tommorow and we still wouldn't get any credit or headlines in the Indy. By the way we shall meet in the middle, we hit the woodwork 3 times lol. Story of our season mate, can't turn our performances and chances into goals.

All the best

Peths

Thanks for reply peths .

Bit bad they give you no recognition mate . Journalists hey can't trust them lol . Still can't remember you hitting woodwork 3 times and I should no I'm the keeper lol . Like I said your lads played really well and should of won . Football hey funny old game .

Regards jay

We will do anything to get 3 points if we need to be aggressive we will but we play football how it should be as 4 clarky he was awesome when we played bude as some of their players didn't like it rough so he done his job and had the last laugh

haha as for that game he may ave had the last laugh in terms of the result but tbf he was awful on the day and hes attitude stunk he cud give abuse but couldnt take it . how is being aggressive and threating players playing football the right way think alot of people on here wud agree with me on that.

oh and tys keep ur new hair on x