Cornwall Football Forum

Transfer Rumours - Any knocking around ?

Ben Williams to Bodmin???? I know Falmouth are interested...

Bodmin wouldn't be interested, not good enough for there team!

so hes playing 6 league,s above bodmin,but not good enough,your side might be the big fish in the little pond,but there not that good.

Yes they are. He wouldn't get in

so hes playing 6 league,s above bodmin,but not good enough,your side might be the big fish in the little pond,but there not that good.

Bodmin ain't my team. Lets be honest, there are players in Truro reserves that are far better than Ben! Plus Bodmin would beat Truro. Who did he play for in div1 west ?

Thought he used to play for Penryn!

So the young lad has gone from Penzance last year to Truro 1st team picking up a man of the match performance against Havant and waterlooville... And 2 goals for them as a defender with also Afew assists I hear... So making that step up and doing well for himself not good enough? Only hear positive things about the young boy..

S.yetton-torpoint (him.and the assistant are good friends with similar size noses)

Hugh Morgan -bodmin saints (has been found out last couple seasons in this league,wooden knees springs to mind)

Mark berry- vospers (to help his emotional brother Stuart out after realising he is tactically inept)

Mark vercesi - penzance (on the presumption that their will be money there next season )

Jarred Kelly -bodmin (gilby apparently wants more fire power added due to the amount of goals hue Morgan and co are shipping in )

Jimmy carly-st teath 2nds (wants to start dominating games like he did when he was 12)