Cornwall Football Forum

FELT SORRY.

Ive not posted for a while but................ on sat Newquay beat Cullompton 11. 0.

I felt really sorry for the rangers, half of the lads had not even started shaving yet ! Newquay has had a strange start to the season with some poor performances, but sat ,everything fell into place. But no one wants to see a team ripped apart,an then the manager throw the towel in after. Dont get me wrong,i want to see Newquay win every week, But on sat i really felt for them,so good luck an i hope things work out for them. Well done to Newquay good solid performance, never took the foot of the gas. So, come friday we entertain Plymouth Parkway. Differant kettle of fish, lets have a cracking game of football,and give the newquay supporters some idea at the final whistle what we are made of.I think Parkway are top three finishers,so fridays encounter is one to relish. Newquay have scored 17 goals in their last 2 games (THROGMORTEN, VS STICKER 6) So friday night should be a good game. I will luck forward to seeing Parkway at mount wise. Good team.

Agree with the man,winning against 2 poor teams doesn't mean you will get anything against an established side in this league when in all fairness Newquay are looking at a mid table finish at best compared to parkways potential top 3/4

Agree with the man,winning against 2 poor teams doesn't mean you will get anything against an established side in this league when in all fairness Newquay are looking at a mid table finish at best compared to parkways potential top 3/4

Thats not in doubt.............. I said i was looking forward to seeing Parkway at mount wise because i think their a good side, top 3 finishers for me, i just didnt expect a reaction like, you will lose,end of. Imagine.......horrors of horrors, i love football and want to see a good game what ever the result ! Yes iam a Newquay fan and i want to see them win. Lets hope Parkway do win now, because if they dont,i will be expecting an explanation from you pair. Ive just realised why i dont post on here anymore. COME ON PARKWAY ? ? ? ?

11 goals, 2 cleared off the line in the last 15mins, plenty went high, wide or saved, could have given Blackler the day off. Parkway may be unbeaten at the moment and may well have one or two new signings by Friday but Newquay have players scoring for fun from all over the park. I look forward to seeing the tweets (Cornwall Channel should cover this one IMO) as the family will be away.

Nice big crowd please, do buy a programme, we consider it to be one of the best in the SWPL - 50/50 tickets, pasties, great clubhouse and football always looks better under the lights - should be a cracking game.

You will lose - end of!

OH...... thanks for that,and heres me being all nice and complementary to a team i rate,and i get that ?

Now now don't get tetchy, I support niether team but have seen both play. I was just being a realist. If I had a preference for this match it would be for a Newquay win. I know alot of people down there - nice crowd.

Hope that makes you feel wanted.

You will lose - end of!

OH...... thanks for that,and heres me being all nice and complementary to a team i rate,and i get that ?

Now now don't get tetchy, I support niether team but have seen both play. I was just being a realist. If I had a preference for this match it would be for a Newquay win. I know alot of people down there - nice crowd.

Hope that makes you feel wanted.

Thank you darling.....................lol

No. I can't see what advantage Newquay would have on a Saturday that they wouldn't on a Friday ?.

That'll be because you don't know all of the Newquay squad, who is and isn't available on a weekly basis. Write The Peppermints off if you like, but I'd prefer you turn up and watch, then comment on how good or bad either or both sides may have been.