Cornwall Football Forum

Bidding war for Yetts!!!

This is an Exclusive!!!!

Iv had it from a very good source that Plymouth Parkways Manager Ginger Hillson has put in a offer of £100 a game to secure the services of the mercurial Stewart (Yetty) Yetton.

With Bodmin out of the running due to lack of funds this really only leaves Ian Southgate's Tavistock who apparently are lining up an offer which could eclipse Gingers????

I know Mr Southgate (Tavi manager) is a user of the forum and was wondering if He could confirm/Rubbish any speculation??

Kenny (Surfer and highly thought of ashes fanatic)

This would be a big signing for any team in the league and push whoever the successful bidder is most certainly into serious title contenders if they aren't already. Would like to see yetton playing at the highest level possible as no manager at this level really has earned the right to be in charge of a player of his quality. Probably would be a battle between Tavistock and Parkway and I would imagine both managers would love bragging rights on such a huge coup especially with their rivalry. Southcoat can offer the money. If parkway were to sign him where would that leave the likes of mark berry. Can't imagine he would sit on the bench.

Not a wind up Ian, but clearly judging by your reaction my source is wrong!!! I know Ginger has offered him £100 a game and Yetton is looking to stay local if the price is right.

I would have thought with losing Hobbs and Pethick, Yetton would be a major signing and a real show of intent!!!

Deano11 If the papers are right the players havn't been getting paid a penny and club is looking like folding.

Iv also got to agree with "Ronny" what would the likes of Berry, Richards ect.... do if they found themselves on the bench. They already have over-inflated ego's (God knows why) but even they couldn't argue that Yetton is light years ahead of them in terms of goals and ability..... It would leave Ginger with a few headachs thats for sure!!!!

Kenneth

Fight for a place as I have done all season if you have seen any parkway games this season I have played most of my football wide anyway and started up top as a result of Sam cooper not being available Saturday, so I would say this wouldn't effect me directly if it did I would carry on as I have digging in and hopefully when I got my chance take it with both hands, cheers raz deleted my last post as no doubt the pragmatist will try and jump all over it for a reaction but as you asked me to elaborate I will

Sorry just read my previous posts and I've not worded them as I should have. Sounds like I'm getting at yourself. Basically I meant yourself Richards and yetton are all top goal scorers and would be a waste to have any of you on the bench. For me you're a striker every day of the week and should be the focal pony of the attack. Is the case you prefer to be on the wing? Or just showing a great attitude for the team?

£100 Surely he is on more then this at Truro ? Why would he not try to find a club at similar standard with similar wages ?

Might have 'been on' more but if you're not actually paid it's irrelevant!

Perhaps he could link up with his old mate Tom Smith at Poltair!!

Completely different attitude from your spell at liskeard when it's rumoured you demanded to play in the centre of midfield

really demanded!?! Nothing like it I said I would like to play there which I did for 2 friendlies with playing wide during them games also and the other friendly i played up top, I never demanded to play there, it wasn't what I expected which is why I left and went back to Bodmin

Razzer , take no notice of the Pragmatist as I have been reading many of his comments over the weekend.

He is a complete wind up merchant. You have had a good pre-season and a very good start to the season. Whether you play wing or forward , you would be in my starting line up every game. I think you have been a great signing for Parkway .

So Pragmatist .... shut up you plum and keep anoying Gav Coulton.

My intentions were never to wind Mark up, I think he's a very talented player (I havn't watched him this season though, so dont know how he's responded to injury). I just cant understand how somebody with such a shocking record for having a poor attitude has suddenly turned over a new leaf!!! Even as a kid at "Sealand" his ability was outstanding but his attitude was very poor.

But judging by his comments he seems to have finally grown up, and maybe now will realise his full :goal: :goal: potential!!!

Kenneth (Ashes Season ticket holder)

P.s. There's a clue in there but you'll never find me Razz, Im an enigma :ph34r::ninja::ph34r: !!!

Completely different attitude from your spell at liskeard when it's rumoured you demanded to play in the centre of midfield

...... Was this also your brother??? (If so Im sorry again, my posts have been about the former Bodmin player. Im not sure if Iv mixed you up now??)

You seem so nice. :D

Kenny (Surfer)

P.s. Most people enjoy a nice plum. :thumbsup:

Indeed I am haha I also notice that your getting confused as to what your posting under the alias the pragmatist and ronnysaywell, forgetting what your saying under what name is bad news for a keyboard warrior like yourself Kenneth, maybe it would be better of you used the name your mother gave you at birth then you won't make the same mistake, just a thought

My bad that's what happens when you write you've got mixed up in YOUR previous post which was infact a post by ronnysaywell, thanks for killing some time today though and you are as you say an enigma! Just out of interest though how far along Dartmouth rd is it that you live I see its near the dr surgery but I'm none the wiser ?

I was quoting "Ronny" because he pointed out your poor attitude at Liskeard.... I wondered if that was you thats all (If it wasn't I was saying sorry because i was on about the same brother as "Ronny") Im not sure what your struggling with.

Your right about 1 thing though..... A keyboard warrior like myself would never get that sloppy!!! :D

Anyway Mark id love to stay and chew the fat, but unfortunetly I have patients to see.

Regards Dr Kenneth Bradshaw (Ashes fan and surfing guru)

Class ........... as I said he's a right plum .

why are you being so kind,plum,no i can think of lots of names,plum doesn,t come to mind

Im starting to get the feeling Im not very well liked amongst my fellow FFF (Football forum friends), The only one that seems to like me is "Pastyman".

I honestly dont know what I've done??? If you read through my posts, their never intrusive or personal and its always football related (Apart from Chris Wright Barnet).

Give me a break fellas!!! :(

Ken (Downbeat Ashes nut)

why are you being so kind,plum,no i can think of lots of names,plum doesn,t come to mind

Im starting to get the feeling Im not very well liked amongst my fellow FFF (Football forum friends), The only one that seems to like me is "Pastyman".

I honestly dont know what I've done??? If you read through my posts, their never intrusive or personal and its always football related (Apart from Chris Wright Barnet).

Ken (Downbeat Ashes nut)

Keep it going Pragmatist . It's boring on here with no wind up merchants . :thumbsup:

Iv been deeply hurt and offended this evening since discovering Complete buffons such as...... Matthew David, Adam (Lurch) Carter and Thomas (The bean pole) Blackler were credited with my work on here!!!

I genuinely thought you were getting close DCI Berry, How wrong could I have been. :ph34r:

Dr Kenneth Bradshaw (Wave rider, Doctor and Saltash fan)

Ken (Downbeat Ashes nut)

Man up Ken! Ho! ho! ho!

Iv been deeply hurt and offended this evening since discovering Complete buffons such as...... Matthew David, Adam (Lurch) Carter and Thomas (The bean pole) Blackler were credited with my work on here!!!

I genuinely thought you were getting close DCI Berry, How wrong could I have been. :ph34r:

why doesn't Matthew David get a nickname?? Bazza

Ken are you worried by the volume of local amateur detectives hunting you down. Do you take it as a compliment that you have such a cavalry of local football stars all scratching to guess your Whereabouts. It's like a game of chess and you're one step ahead. Bradshaw for president

ur tongue is in kevs ass sunshine..... Bazza

why doesn't Matthew David get a nickname?? Bazza

...... I didn't wanna use "Lurch" twice baz, it would of looked silly.

To be honest "Ronny" it is slightly disturbing when I go on my sisters sons friends Twitter account to see the "Witch hunt" that seems to be gathering pace.

Even more so when I see DCI Berry and his assistent Mrs G Coulton leadind the investigation!!! B)

Iv even had to leave the practice and seek work elsewere. That DCI Berry is one clever cookie.

Anyway whats the capital of Russia???

Dr Bradshaw (Fugitive and Ashes fan) :yahoo: