Cornwall Football Forum

Unfit, lazy, bad attitude, but talented stiker, offers welcome

of coarse its me....ashamed ..??what ashamed to tell the truth?!so you obviously dont know me as well as you think you do ;) telling me what to be ashamed of!?! :s sorry dad i didnt know you had the internet :)

and yes scoffy my spellings about as good as you commanding your area :) jus playin...just playing i mean ;)

sorry for my honest post ...you guys need to lighten up and appreciate the honesty not the bullshit

im not fussed just want a game ,no training or hanging about :)

Overrated druth are you having a laugh. Played with jake and have to say like I tell every1 he's the best player I've ever played with. Jake probably only plays at about 20% of his potential and is still better than most players. If he was bothered nobody would get anywhere near him. Jake won't be without a club for long.

of coarse its me....ashamed ..??what ashamed to tell the truth?!so you obviously dont know me as well as you think you do ;) telling me what to be ashamed of!?! :s sorry dad i didnt know you had the internet :)

and yes scoffy my spellings about as good as you commanding your area :) jus playin...just playing i mean ;)

sorry for my honest post ...you guys need to lighten up and appreciate the honesty not the bullshit

im not fussed just want a game ,no training or hanging about :)

Don't get lippy with me Jake or you'll be for it when I see you. I know you very well. Jake you ARE a class player who does not give it all, now is the time to step up to the plate and be what you could be, the best forward around this league for a long time. The time is now before its to late, no good in a few years telling people how good you could have been, you have to do it NOW!!

You could easily play next league up, if not more, c'mon bud get with the programme.

Looking forward to seeing you sometime, regards - your dad???? ho! ho! ho!

Overrated druth are you having a laugh. Played with jake and have to say like I tell every1 he's the best player I've ever played with. Jake probably only plays at about 20% of his potential and is still better than most players. If he was bothered nobody would get anywhere near him. Jake won't be without a club for long.

You must have played at quite some standard then! What is the use of having a player that just gives 20% ? Kind of says something about the kid really :SM_carton:

thought an honest topic would be far more refreshing than me lying

was simply saying the truth...and yes it is a bad attitude...hence why i admitted it so theres no problem if and when i play......where better for a lazy person like myself to get myself a game then on the cornishsoccerforum :P

thats the point i aint good and nor are the majority of us ...get a grip boys :) its all good fun you should appreciate me being honest:)

Druth what does it matter about standard?? You know when someone is class. And if you going on about standards jake has played a higher standard than anyone on this forum when he went to brazil. Yes brazil. By the sounds of it he takes a laid back approach to football now which is what happens when you have kids, mrs etc. so get off his back and get back to the topic.

Who is this?????????????

That topic heading describes nearly every striker I have known. Lol

Jake if that heading is REALLY what you think of yourself you must be at a very low ebb,my advice to you is go and put things right, You are not lazy, a little unfit at the moment,yes you have a bad attitude but you had that when you was fit and playing really well. The only thing that you have got 100% right is that you are a very talented striker, and there will be many years when you won,t be able to play football so prove your critics wrong and turn your game around, there are a load of teams that would gladly have you playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!