Cornwall Football Forum

West Ham V Shefield united

hammers

I hear on the news that Shefield united are at it again, saying that they have new evidence,

What the hell is a matter with them, they lost the appeal to the FA, now they are going to try again,

In my book even if they won the appeal concerning West Ham's transfer deal, they we simply not good enough to go up,

so why done they just go away or even better still close down, :angry2: & let us all get on with the game of Football

Hammers :thumbsup::clapper::c: :c:

Guest el nino

IF this was the other way round.... All of you Hammers would feel hard done by. I think you should be made to pay compo!!!!!!! Then justice would have been done :c:

El Nino,

I have always said that any club who breaks the rules should be punished

In West Hams case they were fined 5.3 Millon ,

Shefield United went to the FA to try & get West Ham booted out of the Prem, they failed so why don't they get on with getting promoted into the Prem at the end of the season, & prove those who said that they were not good enough to stay up wrong.

I hav no time for these eternal Moaners

El Nino,

I have always said that any club who breaks the rules should be punished

In West Hams case they were fined 5.3 Millon ,

Shefield United went to the FA to try & get West Ham booted out of the Prem, they failed so why don't they get on with getting promoted into the Prem at the end of the season, & prove those who said that they were not good enough to stay up wrong.

I hav no time for these eternal Moaners

El Nino Sorry compensation to be awarded 5p!!

Guest el nino

U missed my point! You would be doing the same amount of moanig as the Sheffield Utd fans. The amount of money that they have lost due to relegation is more money than you will ever be made to pay! Pathetic!

I hope it doesnt come back to bite you!!!! :ninja:

Sheff utd should just shut up and F##k off. If people think they're entitled to some kind of compensation package they are deluded. Does that mean Watford and Charlton should be compensated aswell because they also missed out whilst West Ham took advantage of the FA's negligence?. Come to think of it Man Utd should be compensated because Tevez scored past them and West Ham beat them twice. Actually, every team in the league should be compensated because I think they would have scored more goals and got more points if Tevez wasn't playing for West Ham and absolutely nobody but West Ham should have been relegated.

What a crock of shit. Sheffield United went down because "they are shit". They beat West Ham and there was no problems with Tevez playing the whole game because they won (3-1 i believe) and Tevez didn't score.

Why can't Sheff Utd just go away and accept their destiny,if they'd got more points they wouldn't have gone down. If they could have got the ONE POINT they needed in what should have been an easy last game AT HOME AGAINST WIGAN, they would have stayed up. They did neither, They weren't good enough so they went down. The way they're going at the moment, their legal fees will end up costing them more than relegation did.