Bodmin Town v Camelford Home

Callington Town v Kilkhampton Away

Nanpean Rovers v Edgcumbe Home

St Blazey v Plymstock United Draw

St Teath v Roche Draw

Rowett Insurance League Cup First Round

St Stephen v Tavistock Home

St.stephen 3 tavistock 5

Good game we gave tavistock 3 goal head start which they did desrve but once we started playin nothing in it at all unluky to lose at the end of the day in my opinion. Tavistock gd team and more clinical on the day.

St.stephen scores craig coad, kyle wilmott, courtney rowe don't no who got tavistocks.

Home wins in all the premier games today, will be watching Bere Alston to see what they are like without Kev, always a strong physical hard working side.

Looking forward to a match report about the Bere Alston game from you then Sprayer.

Ha ha rvp you no full well the two faced sprayer was not at bere Alston to give a match report, he was over saltash with his boots on. Will cole has got more names on here than a babies name book. Very shallow

Home wins in all the premier games today, will be watching Bere Alston to see what they are like without Kev, always a strong physical hard working side.

Looking forward to a match report about the Bere Alston game from you then Sprayer.

Ha ha rvp you no full well the two faced sprayer was not at bere Alston to give a match report, he was over saltash with his boots on. Will cole has got more names on here than a babies name book. Very shallow

Garfield (Terrible name). I think i remember who you are....arent you the grey haired, receeding, tubby guy who nobody can understand with that confusing irish accent? Seem to remember you trying to get all the Parkway lads chomping on here last season.

Hate to disapoint you fella, but i only have the one name, my own. I think this is becomming quite boring now, wildly guessing user-names, its a football forum, why not tell us about your game? Maybe you should spend more time perfecting your english, instead of trying to get bites on here gramps.

You did get one thing right though, i was at Saltash this afternoon, and really enjoyed the first league points of the season and seeing Rizzo in an Ashes strip!!!

will cole? Well that is an insult. Never made the Bere game yesterday RVP in the end, my partner gave me some jobs around the house to do, Garfield well I'm telling you now you owe will an opoligy. See you struggled again RVP against morwenstow

Parkway 3v2 morwenstow

The first half parkway were strong and played really well Lewis young with a hatrick the 2nd was world class . We were matching them then had a suicidal 10 mins which parkway took advantage of . 3 1 half time . 2nd half we were very dominant and controlled the game and got a 2nd goal . We had chances to get a draw and possibly the win. In the end a good game and a good performance from us . Parkway played good passing football and are a good side not sure they will challenge though.

Any chance of having some more Saltash players in a Saltash team??? No interest locally in the seconds anymore, all about the thirds!!!

There are still many local lads in the saltash team....so well done for making a point out of nothing! Some of the lads from last year decided they would rather drop down a couple leagues and play in the thirds and they were replaced with other local players! I wonder how many of torpoint, budes, launceston, Tavistock, st Dominick etc players live right next to the pitch?! Not many I'm sure! Lots of interest locally in these teams as all the players are local.....,

ive herd its lee card

Any chance of having some more Saltash players in a Saltash team??? No interest locally in the seconds anymore, all about the thirds!!!

There are still many local lads in the saltash team....so well done for making a point out of nothing! Some of the lads from last year decided they would rather drop down a couple leagues and play in the thirds and they were replaced with other local players! I wonder how many of torpoint, budes, launceston, Tavistock, st Dominick etc players live right next to the pitch?! Not many I'm sure! Lots of interest locally in these teams as all the players are local.....,

bude have one player who lives in plymouth but that is only cause of work reason but even still hes a local lad, so yh every player at bude does live next to the pitch x

ive herd its lee card

is he the tubby full back for parkway? I love this game

ive herd its lee card

common knowledge at parkway...come clean lee, your in the team now

ive herd its lee card

Phil Daniel

ive herd its lee card

Phil Daniel

whats that suppose to mean lee?

There's enough quality players in the Saltash area to have the team full of locals. Up the thirds!!!!

That would be nice, still won't be good enough to win the league though.

Last time they won it the Polatch brothers (twins I think, they did look similar) were the difference and they were Liskeardians but great players.

And they also had Eddy Shaps in charge, a complete Saltash Legend and a great all round bloke.

Sorry to let you down Will but i am not Garfield. We won yesterday and now meet you lot in the next round, you have made it a lot more interesting now cannot wait.

You talk about my Irish accent but come on you sound like a member of the Wurzel's mate so pleazeeee!

Tubby, your a fine one to talk ha ha ha.

I could understand if Saltash had a tiltle challenging side but they don't, so should go local.

Eddys team always had a 80% nucleus of Saltash lads.. Nicksons, manuel, sammells, loton, edwards, fredericks, Walsh......

I could understand if Saltash had a tiltle challenging side but they don't, so should go local.

Eddys team always had a 80% nucleus of Saltash lads.. Nicksons, manuel, sammells, loton, edwards, fredericks, Walsh......

Ok Tone,Current ECPL players in the Saltash area, name your best team?

Sorry to let you down Will but i am not Garfield. We won yesterday and now meet you lot in the next round, you have made it a lot more interesting now cannot wait.

You talk about my Irish accent but come on you sound like a member of the Wurzel's mate so pleazeeee!

Tubby, your a fine one to talk ha ha ha.

Dont tell me theres two Garfields!!! Il have to do a Gav Coulton and search the Electrol Roll on that one i think!

Hahaha The wurzels.....i like that!!! Still nowhere near as bad as that accent you don, its either father ted or father jack!

Cup games are always interesting Garfield!!!!

Floyddy - Thanks for the compliment mate, and what a great start you boys are having down there. Were due to play you next saturday but its now been re-arranged i believe!! Football is a game of opinions and with that comes banter, which is all part of it!! Its great to go out on a saturday, have a good battle, then a pint and a pasty (or two Garfield) and a good laugh in the bar afterwards.

There's enough quality players in the Saltash area to have the team full of locals. Up the thirds!!!!

Tony....your opinions are very well received! There are plenty of local lads in the area....and the ones that were involved last year, as I said, opted to go down the leagues and play without any real responsibilty as they put it.....so what should a team wanting to improve on 8th place last season say? Come on boys, go out on the piss and it will all be fine....A team like Saltash United should be competing at the top end of the table each year as they have done in recent seasons. If any "local" player wanted to test themselves then of course they are welcome....a lot did and are playing...a lot didnt and so were replaced. Your opinions don't really speak any logic in all honesty....a football club would love to go local of course but then you must draw the line somewhere to incorporate the high expectations of the club.

Believe me garfield ain`t garf from tavy as garf from tavy is a tell it as it is bloke and a desent chap not like this garfield fellow who come on here slags people off and ain`t man enough to stand up for his convicsion . to be honest what ever he says I take will a pinch of salt .

Ashley o rourke, Callum o brien, Craig butler, daryl johnson, Scott summerfield, Lloyd jones, Scott coombe, jack lowden, tony jane plus what you have could make a strong local team. Arguably better than some of the ones you have who don't give a monkeys about SUFC but are merely a mate of someone who plays for you...

Surely with your expert coaching you could help improve these players to maximise their ability.

Ashley o rourke, Callum o brien, Craig butler, daryl johnson, Scott summerfield, Lloyd jones, Scott coombe, jack lowden, tony jane plus what you have could make a strong local team. Arguably better than some of the ones you have who don't give a monkeys about SUFC but are merely a mate of someone who plays for you...

Surely with your expert coaching you could help improve these players to maximise their ability.

I am more than aware of the talent that saltash has to offer, so please don't think there was no door open for these players as some of these chose to leave or not step up! Some of the "non-local" players of our squad have given more of a monkeys than some saltash based players so once again tony your comments are based on things you don't really have much knowledge on!

Great attempt though... Perhaps you need a bigger spoon to help you stir things up

I am more than aware of the talent that saltash has to offer, so please don't think there was no door open for these players as some of these chose to leave or not step up! Some of the "non-local" players of our squad have given more of a monkeys than some saltash based players so once again tony your comments are based on things you don't really have much knowledge on!

Great attempt though... Perhaps you need a bigger spoon to help you stir things up

. Ryan tetley dan snowden lee jacketts Lewis orourke Ryan Taylor Karl whitehead Tom Jane ????? Just fought I'd get involved, hahahahahaha

ok Bulket Tooth Tony i have taken the bait!!!!

Firstly i do wish people would not hide behind so called forum names and be man enough to name themselves so we could actually put a face to a name and understand why they seem to be having a dig, maybe a player that has got lost in the wilderness, maybe a father who believes hes son should be playing higher, whio knows??

Lee Jackets, Craig Butler, Josh Tapp, Tony Jane all wished to play with there mates and enjoy a pint on a friday night and still play football on a saturday. Ash o' Rourke was in two minds to join us or Launceston and chose Launceston as he said he owed Peths something?! He's choice..Darryl was also playing for Launceston last season and has joined the forces. Scott Coombes has barely got out of nappies and is playing hes 5th men's league game ( closely watched ) Jack Lowden didn't play much last year in either side and chose to sign for Elburton and i understand is not getting much match play. Callum o' Brien was asked to get match play with the 3rds as hes level of fitness was down, he agreed and then signed for Launceston again hes choice...........LLoyd jones signed for Callington 1sts to improve hes game and play at a higher level which everyone supports, however after injury and illness has had limited play.

Currently in the squd at present you will find Ryan Walkey, Max Parfitt, Stu Fort, Mark Toms, Jake Vickers, Matt Budd, Lewis Fedricks,Joe Discombe,Owen Pearce,Scott Wellington, who are all from Saltash along with these guys we have Aaron West, Chris Curran Jason Beynon who have all been playing for the club for several seasons ( i guess this ok as Hatchy signed them? ) Steff Kelly who has resided in Saltash for nearly 3 yrs now and then we have Ryan Elliott, Will Cole and Alex Mitchell from different area's.......

Not that i have to explain myself and have never said we are league winners but when for the 1st 3 games there has been 5-6 players out for weddings, work commitments, holidays, sickness, wives giving birth it makes it incredibly hard to field a team let alone a strong enough team....As you can see from the team above it has also changed so as you will know i am sure will take time to gel and get used to each other along with having a stop start season so far this also hasn'y helped.

i do hope Bullet Tooth Tony that this clears up any mixed messages that you have been hearing or making up and maybe, just MAYBE you would like to introduce yourself next time and we can have a pint and i would be more than happy to answer any other questions that you clearly concern you.

Best Regards

Stewart Cawte

Yes we did win our 1st league game at the weekend and i am only too sure you know that? As the obvious statement says " its not where you start but where you finish "

I do hope that the above statement has answered your queries and we can move on now.

I appreciate your reply and so called banter.

Regards

Stewart Cawte