Cornwall Football Forum

Gav is good enough!!!

Krac-Colwell, Chambers-Symons??? Not a chance..... He is a talented lad but the Bodmin side is special!!

When we played Bodmin last year colwell was dominating Gav so much he decided the only thing he could do was an x-rated tackle that the Bodmin player was lucky to walk away from. And with the addition of Krac (Who is far superior) "Big GC" would have no chance of playing!!! As for in the back 4, Im afraid you need more then a dazzling set of :D (pearly white nashers) to get in that defence!!!

"Big GC" has found his level and unfortunetly will never see a league winners medal.

Kenneth (Surfer and Ashes fan) :yahoo:

Fair comment Can't complain at that as the Bodmin side are a very talented squad. Don't think anyone has ever dominated me in a game but that's my personal opinion. U have an awful lot to say on this forum and about me The Protagmist just hope u make urself known to me at the game 2nite

.......... Be brave!!!!!!

Not sure who ThePragmatist is, but I really doubt his Carer knows his is using this forum to post totally imature comments.

The Pragmatist, I challenge you to make yourself known to anyone involved with Saltash United, Gavin I would suggest. Im sure the club will offer any asistance it can in getting you help.

Ahhh I see what you've done there Tommy.... "The Prat-matist" Quality!!! :thumbsup:

Jesus Im being challenged to reveal my true identity by somebody who's real name is apparently "Pastyman"??? Your Mother must have hated you!!!

Anyway my comment wasn't meant to cause you any stress "big GC" like I said in it "your a talented lad" its only my opinion, although Im hoping you've proved me wrong tonight!!

Away from all that nonsense, does anybody know how we got on this evening??? Im on backs so couldn't come!! :(

Kenneth (Surfer and Ashes Fan) :yahoo:

Ahhh I see what you've done there Tommy.... "The Prat-matist" Quality!!! :thumbsup:

Jesus Im being challenged to reveal my true identity by somebody who's real name is apparently "Pastyman"??? Your Mother must have hated you!!!

Anyway my comment wasn't meant to cause you any stress "big GC" like I said in it "your a talented lad" its only my opinion, although Im hoping you've proved me wrong tonight!!

Away from all that nonsense, does anybody know how we got on this evening??? Im on backs so couldn't come!! :(

On your back tonight, come , come, can't you do better that that?

Not a clue a tonight's game went performance wise but for me I'd put Gav in any team in the league. His athleticism and power is unique and can change a game with a run. Although not blessed with huge amounts of technical ability he can win games and for me that is priceless. I would use him as an impact player when fatigue sets in on the opposition.

On your back tonight, come , come, can't you do better that that?

Im on backs... as in "Back Shift". Jesus not the brightest are you!!! :blink:

I cant believe you've deleted your "Iv got 1 thing to say" post, I was crying with laughter (Sorry Dave) !!! Hahahahaha

Edited by ThePragmatist
language

Now I've been reading relevant post regarding the enigma that is Gavin Coulton now from what I've seen of the player I would say that he's one of the best player in the league. & would even go as far as saying he would get into this gr8 Bodmin team!! What's your opinions?

What is the point of this post ?

• 4 weeks later...