Cornwall Football Forum

Who can remember Dan Bulley?

Exeter's Dan Bulley scored his second goal in as many games to send Great Britain into the last eight of the World University Games in Bangkok, Thailand.Bulley, who is on a football scholarship at the University of Buffalo in New York state, scored the only goal in a 1-0 defeat of Kazakhstan.

That win, in their final group game, means they will face Canada in the quarter-finals. Bulley also scored and set up a couple in a 4-1 defeat of Morocco. Britain were 1-0 down at half-time when Bulley and two other players were introduced. He scored the third with a bullet header.

Guest Helston Patriot

I played youth football at wendron back roughly 97/98 (U13/14?) with a guy with that name... :wacko:

Might be someone entirly different!

Dan Bulley was a youth player at Argyle and played in the same side as Stewart Yetton, Ryan Fice, Lee Coxon, etc and also appeared for Kettering (or was it Kidderminsster) in the Conference. He actually lives in Exeter but his Dad is from Plymouth and if I remember correctly, Dan's middle name is Argyle. Played at St Blazey and Penzance and I think had a spell at Liskeard too.

Guest Si Lawtz

Yeah his Dad is Stuart. I've not met Dan but I'm good friends with his dad who is now does scouting work. He's got another couple of boys, one of who played a few games for Buckland not long back