Cornwall Football Forum

Rob Wearne

An update received from Steve at Falmouth which suggests some positive news: " Had a chat with Alan a short while ago. He's spoken to Steve Wearne (Rob's Dad) and he said they were slowly bringing Robbie out of the induced coma so that he didn't suffer a fit as he regained full consciousness . They are going to operate tomorrow and expect him to make a full recovery in time. That's really positive news!! Lets all hope the op goes to plan and Robbie can make the start to normality again! Steve"

I spent 3 months in the Neuro ward in derriford last year after suffering a broken back, he is definately in safe hands. The consultants and nurse are absolutely fantastic. hope he makes a speedy recovery and my support goes out to his family after being in a similar situation. All the best

Rob.... wishing you a speedy recovery.

I have come back from bad injuries......ruptured intestines and punctured lung from colliding with a goalkeeper! Derriford doctors and nurses took care of me and they will take care of you also!

You will play again in the future once you get over this!

Best Wishes.

From everyone at port we wish rob a quick recovery.

Knew rob personally through a tour to germany put on by the kernow league, he is a great player with massive amounts of tallent and one of the nicest people you'll meet.

get better soon mate and look forward to seeing you on the pitch again soon

Rob.... wishing you a speedy recovery.

I have come back from bad injuries......ruptured intestines and punctured lung from colliding with a goalkeeper! Derriford doctors and nurses took care of me and they will take care of you also!

You will play again in the future once you get over this!

Best Wishes.

And to be still playing at your ripe old age Roger is full testament to the powers of recovery that the human body has !

:thumbsup:

Things sounding better:

"Had a call from Robbie's Mum saying the operation was a complete success and he is in and out of consciousness. Gave his Mum a smile and thumbs up but has no memory of how he got there! They will be allowing him to get up and move around in a couple of days!! Best news for him is that they say he will be able to play football again!! Woohoo!! Steve" :yahoo: