Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Senior Cup Results 22nd Sept 2012

The holmans keeper had a very good game today against pendeen, he made some excellent saves inc a pen, i know 7s not a true reflection of my statement but it could of been really embarrasin, holmans poor performance needed pitty controlling the centre think he was missed today.

Rikki smith had a gd game unfortunately not one player made a run or moved to assist him in any type of attack doubt youl keep him from making another club move. Oh yes and to finish they had no subs......

cheers for the compliment diggydigs :) hard me to consider it a good game having conceded so many, yeah we did miss pitty today and also missed a couple over players that are out with other problems atm, hopefully there be back soon so we can start to play some better football :) good luck for the rest of the season to all of you down pendeen :)

Mullion 3-5 Culdrose

ht 1-1

Mullion played some really good football at spells and should of easily have been in the lead at half time but fair play to culdrose in the second half, took their chances well and played with a lot or urgentcy. Didnt help us at all with poor refereeing which cost us at least 3 of their goals and we had to play the last 20 minutes with 10 men due to a sending off. I wish Culdrose the best of luck in the next round :drink: :drink: :)