Goonhavern Athletic 6 Nanpean Rovers 0

Illogan RBL 1 St Ives Town 0 (aet)

Kilkhampton v Ludgvan (Postponed)

Pendeen Rovers 7 Holmans SC 0

Polperro 1 Lanreath 2

Roche 0 Bude Town 4

St Day 2 Millbrook 0

St Dominick 6 St Teath 3

St Just 4 Falmouth Athletic 4 (aet) (St Just win on penalty kicks)

St Stephens Borough 2 St Agnes 3

Troon 2 Perranwell 1

Wendron United 1 Morwenstow 0

Troon 2 Perranwell 1

Thought I'd make my way to Troon for this game this afternoon as i've not seen either team play this season. I wished I'd stayed at home. Perranwell extremely poor and Troon not much better. I remember watching Perranwell a few years ago and they were quite good. unfortunately things have gone backwards for them no co-ordination , lots of stray passing and hardly any supporters. Be lucky to finish mid-table on that showing.

Polperro 1 Lanreath 2

I would just like to thank polperro for their hospitality today, I had a lovely cup of tea and a warm welcome from Jackie Leftley, followed by sincere hand shake from Polperro's manager Matt Pengelly.

The first half belonged to Polperro with the ever green Dom Richardson giving the home side the lead within the first minute and the fishermen led at half time.

The second half saw Lanreath take control and equalise, then Dave Mc Ghee scored the winner from a precise through ball from Jon Collins, Mc Ghee was through on goal and used the outside of his right boot to curl the winner round the home keeper.

Once again thanks to Polperro and good luck with their challenge for league honours.

Looks like Torpoint have turned the corner after a slow start,anyone got a match report for me as I've been in Croydon all week working? Thanks

Dean goals cardew pen! Nandos have to say jack Dixon for bere today kept them in the game!

Best I have seen him play in many a season.

Could of been 4,5,6 if not for him today.

Goonhavern 6 - 0 Nanpean

Well Done to Goonhavern yesterday for there hospitality and a fantastic playing surface. They are a good footballing side and scored some wonderful goals. We enjoyed the experience and tried a couple of things out 2nd period which were promising.

Any side with the 3 ex pro's in will only be better for it. Good bunch of lads

Looks like Torpoint have turned the corner after a slow start,anyone got a match report for me as I've been in Croydon all week working? Thanks

Dean goals cardew pen! Nandos have to say jack Dixon for bere today kept them in the game!

Cheers Spuds

Without doubt torpoint were the better side but the effort and workrate we put in with half a side did not deserve to lose like we did a shocking decison from the ref for the pen but yes torpoint did batter us today and dicko was top class as were are back three for me they are not good enough to win it this year we have played 5 games this season and played two better sides than them

Hi Jamo and Sidibe -- Robertson, Gosling and the lad who pulled all the strings in the middle of the park. Wasn't meant to be offensive, they were simply different class.

No offense taken whatsoever, just couldn't think who the 3 were. Is Paul Robertson an ex pro though? The other lad you are referring to is Luke Brown.

Thanks for the compliments about the pitch; I know alot of hard work and time went into it over the summer so I'm pleased it hasn't gone unnoticed.