Cornwall Football Forum

Anyone Intrested In an Young Keeper?

Guest BenTheYeti

Why are they always in bloody Redruth or Camborne.. come live in St Ives and you can play every week in goal.. the guy we've got in there at the moment is crap :P

This guy is always looking for a club! I remember him posting several times last season! Im wondering wether it just a way of attention seeking, see how many replies he gets so he can tell his friends how many clubs want him!

Im sure if I stated Im a keeper, very reliable and played up to and including mining1 standard I might get a few replies myself lol

If anyone saw you Saturday, you would be playing Combo at least Kash!!! You pulled off about 5 worldies!!! Cost me a couple of goals at least mate!

Lol cheers rappo, im bit outa practice mate, you kept me busy tho! Might see you in the cup in a few weeks if 1st dont want me!

Hi Kash,

we are in need of a keeper at Trevenson, we train on Thursday night 6.45 to 8 at Pool school on the astro pitch if your interested.

Ask for myself (Spencer) or Franco and you can train with us and see how we get on.

Thanks for the interest but I wasnt actually looking, just saying that if I put an advert on here id get intetest! Thats what this young keeper does he posts several times a season and I think its unfair considering the shortage of keepers, hes bound to get offers so he can tell his friends loads of clubs are after him but in reality its genuine clubs looking for a keeper and he just seems to like the attention!

I can vouch for Connor, he is on the bench for our third team at St Day as there is a more experienced keeper playing at the moment. Same for him last year I believe. The boy needs to play to get better so fair play to him for trying to get some game time.

Fair enough, surely the purpose of a 3rd team is to allow young and inexperienced players get games? I now feel alittle sorry for the lad to be fair!

• 2 weeks later...

Youve been approached by one club at least and wouldnt pay £3 a week! Matt mitch from carharrack has said your div 4/5 standard and alot of small clubs in those leagues charge sign on fees to help run the club! If you want games you gota pay to play unless your something special!