Cornwall Football Forum

Liverfool making history

cornish-blue

Totally agree, top ten finish is not looking good. They will even struggle to get through the group stage of the europa league. We are not a big team anymore, teams are not frightened of Anfield anymore. The rot has been setting in for over 10 years, I could go back to when Mr Souness took over went he ripped the team apart, got rid of the bootroom. He thought he could do to Liverpool what he done at Rangers, the rest is history.

We are now in a worse position then when Mr Hodgson was in charge and he got the push. But you support your team through thick and thin. I will be honest we do not stand a chance against the Manc's on Sunday, be very happy with a point, goal less draw because we are not going to score.

But football is a funny old game :)

I can almost certainly guarentee that LFC will beat United on Sunday. They will be totally fired up for this game as they always are play like heros and be victorious. Then next week will play like LFC and lose to Wigan or someone similar, while the fans will be celebrating like mad men for winning one game

I truly hope all the above is completely wrong!!

• 1 month later...

Off to see the mighty REDS on Sunday to play Newcastle, this will be too close to call. These games have been massive over the years. As a matter of interest anyone who has a ticket and do not fancy driving up, there is a coach leaving Plymouth. For further information and contact, details are on the lfc website