Cornwall Football Forum

St Frank Saves England From the Manchester United Bumblers Again

The Tinners are now an impressive passing side: they've been watching Hazard and Mata from the sister club in London, I think. I felt our youngsters played the better football in the second half against a St Day side that I would have expected to beat us more easily on paper, but we had to play them on mining spoil crisscrossed by adits as usual and were missing key players like Darren Steadman in the last third and Jon Bird at the back. Only joking, Vogue surface was the best I've ever seen it. You could have played snooker on it and in the first half I was afraid we were trying to. Their number 8, ex-Falmouth Athletic was magnificent: if you wanted a dilapidated stand scat down I reckon he could do it with his head. That's the sort of player we deify in St Just.

We'll get better when all our angelic boys are let out of jail for defending themselves against terrible unprovoked assaults at St Ives, but I do think our title chances may be slipping a bit.

Me ? Oh, getting on handsome, plonking about upsetting people as usual, y'know. Sorted out Kent, now I'm sorting out Wiltshire. When you say "see you up Treyew", do you think I ought to put in a bid for Truro City while I'm at it ?

The Tinners are now an impressive passing side: they've been watching Hazard and Mata from the sister club in London, I think. I felt our youngsters played the better football in the second half against a St Day side that I would have expected to beat us more easily on paper, but we had to play them on mining spoil crisscrossed by adits as usual and were missing key players like Darren Steadman in the last third and Jon Bird at the back. Only joking, Vogue surface was the best I've ever seen it. You could have played snooker on it and in the first half I was afraid we were trying to. Their number 8, ex-Falmouth Athletic was magnificent: if you wanted a dilapidated stand scat down I reckon he could do it with his head. That's the sort of player we deify in St Just.

We'll get better when all our angelic boys are let out of jail for defending themselves against terrible unprovoked assaults at St Ives, but I do think our title chances may be slipping a bit.

Me ? Oh, getting on handsome, plonking about upsetting people as usual, y'know. Sorted out Kent, now I'm sorting out Wiltshire. When you say "see you up Treyew", do you think I ought to put in a bid for Truro City while I'm at it ?

If you've got a quid - why not ?????