11 Crediton 2 1 0 1 4 5 -1 3

12 Appledore 4 1 0 3 5 7 -2 3

13 Galmpton 4 1 0 3 6 10 -4 3

14 University 5 0 3 2 7 17 -10 3

15 Plymstock 4 0 2 2 4 7 -3 2

16 Sidmouth 6 0 1 5 2 12 -10 1

---------------------------------------------------------------

St.Austell won 1-0 at Torpoint - Reski. Well done boys :thumbsup:

Good result, makes up for the slip up at Saltash on Tuesday. Nice to see Reski off the mark. Thoroughly enjoyed myself at Launceston eight days ago, brilliant 2nd half performance and a warm welcome from both Launceston & Lillywhite fans. Looking forward to coming down in October for the Camelford home game. Watch an entertaining FA Cup Preliminary match today Leamington 2 Stourbridge 2.

Godolphin 5-1 Helston!!! Yes you read it right 5-1!! Godolphin down to 10 men at 1-1 on 30mins and completely outclassed Helston. The referee was terrible and sent off a wrong man for a challenge that was a yellow at best. Wouldn't be surprised if both teams reported the referee who appeared completely out of his depth!

A good game between 2 favourites for the league! Shame about the ref but fortunately didn't affect the outcome.

Ivybridge 2 v 2 St Blazey.

Ivy 2 up at half time. They scored a couple minutes and gave St Blazey no time to play any football. After some poor defending Ivy made it 2v0 and could have made it 3. St Blazey held on with the hope that Ivy couldnt match the pace of the first half and so it proved. St Blazey back to 2v2 with half hour to go. Simms with a run and good finish and smudger firing home. After that St Blazey should have gone on and won it but the quality of the football was poor today on a hard bouncy pitch. Ivy could have nicked the 3 points near the end when a chip over the goal keeper hit the bar.

2v2 about the right result in the end.

Next up, Bishop Sutton in the F.A Vase, home on saturday.

Dobwalls 6-2 St Dennis

This should of been alot more, entertaining football from the home side, what a poor side st Dennis are, really are a poor team.

Dobwalls played very well, we missed a pen and a few other good chances, doesn't really help wen uve got 6 of ur starting 11 away on holiday (muzzy centre half, chalks midfield Scott brown left back cj midfield all on holiday, Warney midfield away work and Scott hill centre half at a wedding) kinda disrupts ur side a little, 2 players from the veterans team playing and lads from 2nds filling in to make numbers, our only subs being my old man manager 48 assistant manger 38 and or coach 44 on the bench, it happened at dobwalls the same last season, but wen every1 came back we had a tremendous 2nd half to the season, having 1 or 2 players away on holiday u can get around, but 6 of ur starting 11 is beyond a joke and we can't do anything about it.

Hopefully things will be fine when the boys return, will just have to wait and see, win and lose as a team will soon come good trust me, well done to the lads at dobwalls, great performance.

Godolphin 5-1 Helston!!! Yes you read it right 5-1!! Godolphin down to 10 men at 1-1 on 30mins and completely outclassed Helston. The referee was terrible and sent off a wrong man for a challenge that was a yellow at best. Wouldn't be surprised if both teams reported the referee who appeared completely out of his depth!

A good game between 2 favourites for the league! Shame about the ref but fortunately didn't affect the outcome.

Despite the ref, Jon Harris, the victory was well deserved by Godolphin and that was down to their commanding performance and no dodgy decisions.

Even if I did think that at the time when the wrong Godolphin player walked for a red card and play eventually resumed with a free-kick, that in fact it should have been a penalty to Helston!

Godolphin made Helston look very ordinary today, in all departments.

Sticker 3 Porthleven 0

who scored today Razor? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Should read my report Crouchy or should I say Sniffer! But to-days scorers for those who dont look at our wonderful website were Bradley(SnifferCrouchy) Ralph 2 and the other sniffer Chris Kitson 1 !! Well played though Brad you were inspirational to-day!

Sticker 3 Porthleven 0

You Should read my report Crouchy or should I say Sniffer! But to-days scorers for those who dont look at our wonderful website were Bradley(SnifferCrouchy) Ralph 2 and the other sniffer Chris Kitson 1 !! Well played though Brad you were inspirational to-day!

cheers Ray, gotta milk it when you can at my age! hope the boy can do the same in a sticker shirt!

Dobwalls 6-2 St Dennis

This should of been alot more, entertaining football from the home side, what a poor side st Dennis are, really are a poor team.

Dobwalls played very well, we missed a pen and a few other good chances, doesn't really help wen uve got 6 of ur starting 11 away on holiday (muzzy centre half, chalks midfield Scott brown left back cj midfield all on holiday, Warney midfield away work and Scott hill centre half at a wedding) kinda disrupts ur side a little, 2 players from the veterans team playing and lads from 2nds filling in to make numbers, our only subs being my old man manager 48 assistant manger 38 and or coach 44 on the bench, it happened at dobwalls the same last season, but wen every1 came back we had a tremendous 2nd half to the season, having 1 or 2 players away on holiday u can get around, but 6 of ur starting 11 is beyond a joke and we can't do anything about it.

Hopefully things will be fine when the boys return, will just have to wait and see, win and lose as a team will soon come good trust me, well done to the lads at dobwalls, great performance.

always excuses from st dennis aint their?

Dobwalls 6-2 St Dennis

Think thats a little harsh! The three in ten minutes didnt help!

Think the ref Mr Edge deserves a mention! How he continues to ref at this level is beyond me!

Everyone has bad games, he unfortunately is yet to have a good one!

Not an excuse mate, a fact, wasn't taking anything from dobwalls, they were awesome today but that many players disrupts ur team a huge ammount, they beat what we put infront of them so fair play, the keeper for dobwalls made some tremendous saves today played very well.

But no mate, no excuses, just wen people say st dennis are a poor side wen a lot of teams no were far from that,

Sticker 3 Porthleven 0

cheers Ray, gotta milk it when you can at my age! hope the boy can do the same in a sticker shirt!

Your Right Brad soak it up while you can! I'm sure Kieron will do the biz to-morrow I spoke to him before the game to-day and he is certainly looking forward to it. See you there!

Cornishlegend grow up mate. L.Ricks usually comes on here with a relatively fair review of st Dennis games, win lose or draw. I've seen him give plenty of credit to other teams that beat st Dennis and never seems bitter or makes excuses.

St Dennis are no mugs from what I've seen over recent years, they are usually quite hard to beat, and I'm sure missing 6 players would be difficult for any team to deal with.

'Falmouth Town 0 Camelford 0. It wasn't as good as it sounds'

the state of the Falmouth pitch didnt help matters. It was hideous

Falmouths pitch has always been poor, played there in the 60s/70s I bet some of the divots and bumps that were there then are still there now! They used to call it the wembley of the west - your having a laugh, it was bloody awful and they only had one team on it then.

Falmouths pitch has always been poor, played there in the 60s/70s I bet some of the divots and bumps that were there then are still there now! They used to call it the wembley of the west - your having a laugh, it was bloody awful and they only had one team on it then.

Both teams play on the same pitch so not really an excuse! Neither team could score, it's been well documented that Falmouth need another striker (missing Matt Drummond has been massive) I dont know what Camelfords reasons are. Both teams had chances, Falmouth hit the post. Camelford had chances in front of goal but seemed to kick the ball sideways. Maybe their boots are bumpy too !!!?

Both teams play on the same pitch so not really an excuse! Neither team could score, it's been well documented that Falmouth need another striker (missing Matt Drummond has been massive) I dont know what Camelfords reasons are. Both teams had chances, Falmouth hit the post. Camelford had chances in front of goal but seemed to kick the ball sideways. Maybe their boots are bumpy too !!!?

<Ignore the pitch bitches>.

I wouldn't blame the forwards on this occasion. Wasn't like Tuesday when we missed a few good chances...yesterday we created very little. On the up side we have now only conceded one goal in three games (2 in 4).

<Ignore the pitch bitches>.

I wouldn't blame the forwards on this occasion. Wasn't like Tuesday when we missed a few good chances...yesterday we created very little. On the up side we have now only conceded one goal in three games (2 in 4).

Thats because the defenders are awesome!! :D

Dobwalls 6-2 St Dennis

Think the ref Mr Edge deserves a mention! How he continues to ref at this level is beyond me!

Now I see why you was so poor, fair play for turning up and trying your best.

Dobwalls 6-2 St Dennis

Now I see why you was so poor, fair play for turning up and trying your best.

I play for Dobwalls not st Dennis?! Just stating how bad he is!

Dobwalls 6-2 St Dennis

who was there from the 2nds lee?

Trust me its the pitch. Players ain't what they used to be either. Put the two together and - there's a lot of poor quality games around these days.

Ricks - I wasn't going to say anything on this debate and just let you get hammered but I'm fed up of no brainers coming on here giving people grief and knocking teams when they have a bad result.

For the record we beat St Dennis yesterday convincingly. We were 1 up in 1st minute and 3 up inside 15 . . . . for any team no matter how good you are or what level you're at that's a tall order to come back from!!

Helston lost by a similar margin yesterday - nobody on here saying they're a bad team !?

I rate St Dennis and believe on their day they'll match anyone in the league. They are the benchmark for any club in the region that has ambition and they should be congratulated on what they have achieved last few years not beaten with the ugly stick cos they got thumped yesterday.

The only thing I would say though is 1 you're lucky to have a 2nd team to call on when short, unlike us, and 2 we were also missing Jack Bartlett, Dan Tapper, Dan Warren, Joe Eke, all who would normally start in a tough fixture like this one.

Don't bite on here Lee and come May 2013 I bet you guys will be top half or higher . . . .

Dobwalls deserved the win and special mention to Harry Hook, our 3rd striker at the club, who scored his 1st, 2nd & 3rd goals of the season yesterday and was rightly m.o.t.m.

Blakey

Blakey

If I remember rightly you were gloating over Parkway Reserves losing the other week, knocking them when they had a bad result?

Does that make you a no brainer?

You seem to come on here and knock everyone for everything you mug . . . . . .

I feel like I've got a stalker with you !! It's like having a 2nd wife x

Your name says it all "PONS ON BY" . . . . Now stop being so aggresive and relax a little. Put a bottle of pinot in the fridge, run a hot bath and invite your boyfriend over to enjoy them both with ya.

Regards.