Morwenstow 0 Torpoint Athletic 9

Tavistock 4 Elburton Villa 0

Division One

Camelford 5 Plymstock United 2

St Stephens Borough 1 Bodmin Town 1

Rowett Insurance League Cup First Round

Millbrook 1 Probus 2

Callington Town 2 St Blazey 4 (aet)

Bude Town 1 Roche 1 (aet Roche win 8-7 on penalties)

Nanpean Rovers 5 St Dominick 6 (aet)

Bere Alston United 1 Launceston 2

Kilkhampton 2 St Teath 4

Cornwall Senior Cup Preliminary Round

RNAS Culdrose 6 St Stephen 1

Edgcumbe 3 St Agnes 5

Millbrook 1 Probus 2 (Dan Vincent, Alex Pearce)

I wasn't there today, but a great result for us with a number of players out and the manager on holiday, against a Millbrook team who are unbeaten in the league.

Fabian Richards (keeper), Louis Mullen, Ben Ringrose (captain), Steve Floyd-Norris (player manager) and I were all out from last week’s starting team that beat Morwenstow, although my absence helped reduce the average age of the team and increase the pace - so I might not have been missed too much!

Well done to the players that came in and to stand-in, second choice manager Liam Cope. Looks like the players that return next week might have to make do with warming the bench away at St. Dominick.

I have also just seen the cup draw for the next round - away at Polperro, another tough place to go. A home draw would have been nice, as we must be the most travelled team in the ECPL.

morwenstow 0 torpoint 9

im waiting for the next topic to start

TORPOINT ARE BACK

:P:thumbsup::yahoo::smiley20::)

didnt think it wud b long b4 they started scoring again,some result mind

And not conceding great team result!

Steveo and bo must be happy good response!

They now need to carry it on to the next game well done to all the young guys that stepped up to plate!

Kilkhampton 2 - St.Teath 4.

Great win for St.Teath today considering we only had the bare 11. Second teamer Justin Burden played and midfeielder Lee Newton who played his first ecpl game for a long time. Goals came from Karl Elliot who had a hatrick and a goal from Bradley Palmer.

Cheers for the grub at the end.

Nanpean 5 - 6 St Dominick AET good luck in the next round, brilliant entertaining game for the half decent crowd, unless you play in defence, Nanpean should have been out of sight after 30 mins but found themselves 2 - 1 down at half time, Both keepers were outstanding today and Dom are a good bunch of lads who try to play football in the right manner. We are disappointed not to have won but are happy with our attacking display. Only down side really was the change of linesman on 3 occasions and the last one for 45 mins didn't know the offside rule. A big shout out for the referee who kept his cards in his pocket, although apart from being through on goal on a couple of occasions and being dragged back for a free kicks, both teams to their credit never gave him anything to bring them out for.

Morwenstow 0 v 9 torpoint

Anyone writing of torpoint SHOULDN'T . They were ruthless today and avery looked class .

As for the game we morwenstow had 6 players missing no manager either so was always going to be a tough game even more so when the keeper (me) came off injured after 50 mins . Torpoint played some lovely football and if they play like that every week they will be up there again this season . Must say nice friendly lads game played right and well reffed by lynx affect .

Good luck to torpoint and be careful anyone who thinks there finished ?????

Morwenstow 0 v 9 torpoint

Anyone writing of torpoint SHOULDN'T . They were ruthless today and avery looked class .

As for the game we morwenstow had 6 players missing no manager either so was always going to be a tough game even more so when the keeper (me) came off injured after 50 mins . Torpoint played some lovely football and if they play like that every week they will be up there again this season . Must say nice friendly lads game played right and well reffed by lynx affect .

Good luck to torpoint and be careful anyone who thinks there finished ?????

is that avery I turn on my left foot every time avery. Great result point, massive pack of teams chasing Bude and liskeard, great stuff

Tavistock 4 Elburton 0

Tavistock took control of this game from

the very start dominating for long periods of the match! Some excellent football leading to 2 very early goals put Elburton onto the back foot from

the off! Elburton struggled to gain much momentum but did create a few chances but nothing to really test Tavistocks keeper. Elburton keeper failed to keep hold of a well struck freekick and watched the ball spin past him to make it 3-0 just b4 h/t. Expected Elburton to come out strong second half but Tavistock kept control and soon made it 4-0. Tavistock started to slow a bit and Elburton came close having the ball cleared off the line from a corner! Tavistocks changes only appeared to make the game more difficult for Elburton as the game could have seen more goals for the home team! If Tavistock play like this every week they will be a tough team to beat.

Tavistock 4 Elburton 0

Tavistock took control of this game from

the very start dominating for long periods of the match! Some excellent football leading to 2 very early goals put Elburton onto the back foot from

the off! Elburton struggled to gain much momentum but did create a few chances but nothing to really test Tavistocks keeper. Elburton keeper failed to keep hold of a well struck freekick and watched the ball spin past him to make it 3-0 just b4 h/t. Expected Elburton to come out strong second half but Tavistock kept control and soon made it 4-0. Tavistock started to slow a bit and Elburton came close having the ball cleared off the line from a corner! Tavistocks changes only appeared to make the game more difficult for Elburton as the game could have seen more goals for the home team! If Tavistock play like this every week they will be a tough team to beat.

Splendid rightup Greeners, You forgot to mention how good the 2 old farts in the team were.

No one from bude saying much after this weekends loss to roche?

fair play to roche wanted it more than we did we made the mistake of thinking we had won the game before it started. as for deserrving it i wouldnt go that far most of the game was played in there half. they were a good bunch of lads apart from one up front "clarkey" more interested in hurting our players and threatining to glass our players after the game. fair play thiough roche and good luck in the next game. as for us we will bounce back against saltash sat a minor blip.