Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL Fixtures Wednesday 5th September

Saltash out battled them lastnight. Wanted it more. Parkway have a great nucleus, but not enough as a squad. Where are the players to come on and impact a game?...they have none. Lastnight was always going to be a difficult game, especially when luke doddridge turned up, because the lad has so much pace and the parkway back four cannot handle that, as seen in other games this year. Lewis Young only made a cameo, and Worth had no supply from a poor Parkway midfield. An entertaining game for the neutral, played to a good standard. The referee was blamed by Parkway, however i personally thought he was consistantly bad for both sides throughout the course of the match. Harris.....gone quiet on here of late??? Or are you still in the Saltash defenders back pocket? Whats happened to Ryan Elliot? two games, two goals. Surely he deserves a run in the side??? Not good at Parkway.

Every team looks stronger this season and I can see shock results every week. Although both have had slow starts, Parkway and Torpoint will still be there at the end of the season. Agree with Will that it's a club game and if there is a good relationship between 1st and 2nd sides then why not take advantage of players when available.

Sprayer your just full of compliments!!! When i saw Cardy was actually in the team for a change, it made me feel alot better knowing that i didnt have the biggest beer belly on the pitch!!haha.

Rizzo...think you need to tell sprayer about our Saltram run pre-season mate, and who unexpectedly defied all odds, and finished 4th fittest after returning from holiday that same day!! who said beer bellies cant run!!

Whats the situation with you mate? You still at Parkway? Congratulations on little Dexter aswel bud!

Gotta hand it to you mate. You were infact one of the fittest during pre season and wouldn't of let you go personally. I've left Parkway now, didn't see much point in staying. I started and scored against Millbrook then was put on the bench against you guys, came on scored then was benched again so that pretty much made my mind up for me.

Thanx mate. Becoming a Dad is the most amazing feeling in the world as you know.