Cornwall Football Forum

This weekends combo fixtures

It has just been pointed out to me by Mandy Kimmins that this weekend is the Preliminary Round of the Senior Cup.

We have a slight problem regarding fixtures as both Sunday's paper and the FA Full Time website have a full fixture list. In the paper it had the Senior Cup games printed and a full fixture list, whilst the FA website also has a full fixture list. I asked the league for fixture updates but they seem to have forgotten me!

The Senior Cup Preliminary Round games are

RNAS Culdrose v St Stephen

Edgcumbe v St Agnes

The Combo matches in the Sunday paper and Full Time website this weekend are

Holman SC v Falmouth Athletic

Illogan RBL v Penryn Athletic Reserves

Ludgvan v Falmouth Town Reserves

Newquay Reserves v St Ives Town

Pendeen Rovers v Perranwell

Porthleven Reserves v Goonhavern Athletic

RNAS Culdrose v Wendron United

St Agnes v Hayle Reserves

St Day v St Just (on as fixtured)

Troon v Mullion

Are there any fixture changes?

Are Wendron playing Hayle home or away or are they going to get a free weekend as their opponents are in the Senior Cup.

Thanks for any info.

We don't want spectators turning up for matches that have been re-fixtured.

Someone must be reading the forum as in the last 41mins the Full Time website has been altered!!

This weekends fixtures are

St Day v St Just

Troon v Mullion

Wendron United v Hayle Reserves

Now to alter the website!

It has just been pointed out to me by Mandy Kimmins that this weekend is the Preliminary Round of the Senior Cup.

We have a slight problem regarding fixtures as both Sunday's paper and the FA Full Time website have a full fixture list. In the paper it had the Senior Cup games printed and a full fixture list, whilst the FA website also has a full fixture list. I asked the league for fixture updates but they seem to have forgotten me!

The Senior Cup Preliminary Round games are

RNAS Culdrose v St Stephen

Edgcumbe v St Agnes

The Combo matches in the Sunday paper and Full Time website this weekend are

Holman SC v Falmouth Athletic

RNAS Culdrose v Wendron United

St Agnes v Hayle Reserves

St Day v St Just (on as fixtured)

Troon v Mullion

Are there any fixture changes?

Are Wendron playing Hayle home or away or are they going to get a free weekend as their opponents are in the Senior Cup.

Thanks for any info.

We don't want spectators turning up for matches that have been re-fixtured.

Holmans v Falmouth athletic postponed due to sunny weather forecast for Saturday so all off down the beach......oh yes and the silly game with a bat and ball being played at blaythorne which could have been a bit painful if jase went to head the wrong ball. Holmans next game at home to st day on the 15th hopefully it will be a good match we even have a ground hopper coming down from Mansfield!!!

Hi Pitty,

The ground hopper is called Rob Hornby, very nice bloke came to St Day last year when we played in the senior cup. He has been in contact with me ever since and sent me an email on monday saying he was going to visit and as even wrote a piece for your programme i believe??

Not sure if i'm going to be at the game, but anyway of getting a copy of the programme or email it across please bud??

Mark

Happens after a few games at a lot of clubs at this level.

They start off with too many players in their squad then either prune players that are not needed or players leave to get a full 90mins somewhere else instead of being bench warmers.

I made St Day v St Just one of my Match of the Day to the newspapers, the other being Ludgvan v Falmouth Town..