Cornwall Football Forum

Fixtures and Results Sept 3 2012..

Newlyn NA Res 7 v 1 St Ives Mariners

HT 2-1

Good performance by Newlyn, a reasonably tight game in the first half with the home team creating more chances but failing to convert. Second half, more clinical finishing saw Newlyn ease the game through to a comfortable win.

Good luck to St Ives Mariners for the rest of the season, apart from when we come to your place!!

Hayle 4ths 3 Marazion 1sts 1

Never in the field of junior football

as so much been owed by so many to so few.

let us go forward together and not stop till we

build a wall of dead Hayle boys.

great result today if we dont win another game all season

im still a proud man. asked for the earth and they gave me blood.

BUZZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troon 2nds 2-1 Redruth ..?utd?ath?

Great start to the season for the 2nds beating a half decent Redruth team,Troon fully deserved the win and this season looks bright for them!

Yea great result against a physical and very competitive Redruth team who I predict will be up there come the end of the season pushing for promotion. Hard game for the referee this evening with a lot of hard challenges, and plenty of free kicks being given away, also a lot of players on his back throughout. Did well considering.

Good luck to Redruth for the season!!!,

some decent games and action by sounds of it decent result for hayle against marazion! think marazion seconds should played them marazion might got the points then ;) dont worry blue nose only a joke

Hah, yeah I'll let u have that one....and I was asked to play but was 400 miles away so had to decline.....love us or hate us, everyone is talking about us, which is fine by me....!!!

Pendeen Rovers Res 2 vs 5 St Buryan Res

Rovers started well enough and created two or three goals scoring chances before committing suicide and setting up or helping with all 4 of Buryan's 1st half goals, main talking point of the 1st Half was a shocking decision by the Ref to send one of are players of and leaving the Buryan player involved in the altercation ( if you can call it that!) stay on...and from that point on he never had any real control of the game.

Rovers management must have been a little more at ease with the second half display of the 10 players but again the Buryan goal was set up by a Rovers mistake!!! .....Good luck to Buryan for the rest of the season nice bunch of lads and look forward to the return.........:)

Tough away fixture at Wendron on Sat where we need to start by not making mistakes!!!!

Great start to the season for the 2nds beating a half decent Redruth team,Troon fully deserved the win and this season looks bright for them!

i wouldn't say you deserved to win i thought Troon where a good side and played well, if i am unbiased i'd say a draw would have been a fair result as both sides had chances and being fair i thought we had the better with goal line saves galore from your team. Yes you missed a hat full of chances including a penalty but aside from that yes you won from 2 set pieces and got all three points but i was proud of the effort our boys put in after playing 90 mins saturday and 90 mins again on monday with your side playing for the first time this season. The fixtures secretary wants shooting ridiculous..... Saying all this i wish Troon all the best good bunch of lads especially ashley at the back for Troon my man of the match.

some decent games and action by sounds of it decent result for hayle against marazion! think marazion seconds should played them marazion might got the points then ;) dont worry blue nose only a joke

Hah, yeah I'll let u have that one....and I was asked to play but was 400 miles away so had to decline.....love us or hate us, everyone is talking about us, which is fine by me....!!!

thought you might, just saying reckon your 2nd team would been too strong for hayle 4 ths your first obviously wasnt ;) and steve is manger of marazion 2nds so guessing was ian dunns team and ohhh fair enough

thought you might, just saying reckon your 2nd team would been too strong for hayle 4 ths your first obviously wasnt ;) and steve is manger of marazion 2nds so guessing was ian dunns team and ohhh fair enough

Have heard Hayle fourths are a mixture of young lads coming from their U16 (which is good to hear) and a few old heads who have been around a few years....dont know what kind of team turned out for our firsts but Hayle 3rds and 4ths seem to have been very strong over the last few years.....out-shinning their 1st and 2nds.

Have heard Hayle fourths are a mixture of young lads coming from their U16 (which is good to hear) and a few old heads who have been around a few years....dont know what kind of team turned out for our firsts but Hayle 3rds and 4ths seem to have been very strong over the last few years.....out-shinning their 1st and 2nds.

outshining there 1sts and 2nds umm well there both looking pretty decent players wise this season, and yes young players coming through a club always a positive shows club is in good sted for the future and hayle always had good youth set-up in recent seasons, heard marazion had some ex- hayle lads playing but not all must been preparing for midweek second team game no were main thoughts in club are aye ;) knew you would like that one, id strengthen 1sts and with some players at marazions disposure you could easily win div 4

Hayle 4ths team v Marazion inc ages

charlie shears 16

rhys cornish 16

tom richards 16

matt lee 16

bob curtis 16

keby lloyd 16

ross eustace 17

so called old heads

dan richards 20

phil hurrell 21

daryll mcarthy 21

joe coops 23

billy foster 20

dan birch gk 20+?

Few old heads there ...

i wouldn't say you deserved to win i thought Troon where a good side and played well, if i am unbiased i'd say a draw would have been a fair result as both sides had chances and being fair i thought we had the better with goal line saves galore from your team. Yes you missed a hat full of chances including a penalty but aside from that yes you won from 2 set pieces and got all three points but i was proud of the effort our boys put in after playing 90 mins saturday and 90 mins again on monday with your side playing for the first time this season. The fixtures secretary wants shooting ridiculous..... Saying all this i wish Troon all the best good bunch of lads especially ashley at the back for Troon my man of the match.

Still playing then darren ...

Hayle 4ths team v Marazion inc ages

charlie shears 16

rhys cornish 16

tom richards 16

matt lee 16

bob curtis 16

keby lloyd 16

ross eustace 17

so called old heads

dan richards 20

phil hurrell 21

daryll mcarthy 21

joe coops 23

billy foster 20

dan birch gk 20+?

I heard Feddie Allen was playing for the fourths....he's old enough to be most of your dad's.....I've played with Billy and Flick last few years and they are both decent lads who are keen as mustard....good to see such a young side do well even if it was against ours firsts.

outshining there 1sts and 2nds umm well there both looking pretty decent players wise this season, and yes young players coming through a club always a positive shows club is in good sted for the future and hayle always had good youth set-up in recent seasons, heard marazion had some ex- hayle lads playing but not all must been preparing for midweek second team game no were main thoughts in club are aye ;) knew you would like that one, id strengthen 1sts and with some players at marazions disposure you could easily win div 4

I think we would all like to play Div 4 but the firsts earned the right to play there after last year so we will settle for Div 5. Who knows what will happen next year....things change so quickly, I'll just wait and see.....am too old to stress about it, just enjoy a bit of exercise on a Saturday and banter on here afterwards.

freddy allen does play for us but hes working for the next few games.

all the youngsters love him playing because he his allways encouraging.

signing freddy was a great coup for the 4ths.hes still good enough to play

a lot higher. hes really enjoying it so hopfully he can help me out for a few

seasons yet.

I think we would all like to play Div 4 but the firsts earned the right to play there after last year so we will settle for Div 5. Who knows what will happen next year....things change so quickly, I'll just wait and see.....am too old to stress about it, just enjoy a bit of exercise on a Saturday and banter on here afterwards.

fair enough mate, aint disagreeing with you and not saying they didnt earn it however you can still put players from 2nds up into first team squad

freddy allen does play for us but hes working for the next few games.

all the youngsters love him playing because he his allways encouraging.

signing freddy was a great coup for the 4ths.hes still good enough to play

a lot higher. hes really enjoying it so hopfully he can help me out for a few

seasons yet.

He's one of the nicest blokes around and still a class player although he usually plays his ability down. He'll be good for the youngsters as well. Hope u fourths do well this year. When I'm not playing will probably come up and watch.