Cornwall Football Forum

Embarrassing Chelsea!!

My opinion is that we were soundly beaten by a far better team on the night. Do you feel better now?!

Humiliation for Chelsea on the night and Falcao cermented himself as one of the worlds best current players in my view, but we remain champions of Europe for the next 8 months at least. What exactly are Man Utd champions of at this moment in time if you don't mind me asking?

Enjoy your weekend of football as I still intend to do regardless of last nights humiliation, Lafs.

I appreciate your honesty, its not my intention to upset chelsea fans, im only using the words of Clive Tyldsley on itv.

As for United, we aint champions of any trophy at the mo, most people know that!!

As for chelsea, 7 potential cups at the start of the season........... 2 finals played, 2 defeats!!! 100% record i suppose :c:

Sarcasm is the lowest for of wit....but the highest form of intelligence.

Can we put a stop to the bickering, i get enough of that with the kids!!? Lets face it, ALL clubs have fans that would defend their own until blue in the face, ALL clubs have fans that have a grip on reality and realise that even their beloved have faults whether it behaviour, attitude or anything else. ALL big clubs have fans from all over the country, just listen to talk sport for a day! All the big clubs have had their day in the sun, have had days they would rather forget and hang on to the belief that the glory days will return. A bit of banter is great but some of the above comments are just embarrassing and give sensible fans of Chelsea and United a bad name resulting in all being put under one umbrella!

:thumbsup:

Sorry, Keano, did we lose the other night ? I was more disappointed with the Tinners losing to Culdrose, to be honest, but I was consoled by watching my beloved Forest Green Rovers, the Gloucestershire Tinners, hit four in 23 minutes to go top of the Blue Square Conference !

Appreciate that your poor old Red Beelzebubs need to save their best for midweek pub cups, but I only care about the Premiership, the FA Cup and the Champions League, currently shared 2 and 1 with our Sky Blue fifth column based in the better Manchester stadium amd supported by real Mancunians.

I won't be watching the nuisance World Club Championship either, even if we win it.....it's an irrelevance to real fans, a commercial circus.

One of my tenants advises purchasing Falcao: what do you think ? Might give Roman a ring later.

Sorry, Keano, did we lose the other night ? I was more disappointed with the Tinners losing to Culdrose, to be honest, but I was consoled by watching my beloved Forest Green Rovers, the Gloucestershire Tinners, hit four in 23 minutes to go top of the Blue Square Conference !

Appreciate that your poor old Red Beelzebubs need to save their best for midweek pub cups, but I only care about the Premiership, the FA Cup and the Champions League, currently shared 2 and 1 with our Sky Blue fifth column based in the better Manchester stadium amd supported by real Mancunians.

I won't be watching the nuisance World Club Championship either, even if we win it.....it's an irrelevance to real fans, a commercial circus.

One of my tenants advises purchasing Falcao: what do you think ? Might give Roman a ring later.

Some fan!

The Champions league is also a commercial circus. ( and only because you lost it's not important) :yahoo:

What utter nonsense from you isaac, trying to hide your embarrasment by involving your other beloved teams, just how many tinner teams are there????? There's only one thing you love isaac and everyone knows what that is - Load of bloody tripe!!!!!!

Kempy's right: it's all a commercial circus, even the Combo !

Poor old Keano: not even in the right shirt, he used to wear 16, not 19. Now he's glad to wear any old shirt ITV will give him to sit in the corner of the studio and breathe raspingly through his nose.

Never mind, Older. I expect you watched your English national side being saved from utter ignominy by Frank the Blue Tinner after the ironically named clown Cleverly (what a comic selection decision, Woy ! ) missed three chances that Kempy's mother or my mother would have tapped in.

Great strategists choose the battles that are worth fighting: I don't think this one really is !

It amuses me to see all Fergie's little red bandwagon-jumpers getting so emotional as their wheels are falling off. If you really think our defeat against Atletico Madrid is such a cause for crowing triumphalism, how empty of causes for celebration your own trophy room must be, as it contains nothing but your manager's discarded red wine bottles and, if you can still afford one, a carpet.

19 relates to how many league titles we have won, not keanes squad number.

The point trying to be made is simple, you, nemesis and other insignificant chelsea supporters have been on here banging on about how good you think you are. Then your team goes and embarasses the country by getting humiliated in the super cup.... Athletico are true and worthy champions of Europe!

Kempy's right: it's all a commercial circus, even the Combo !

Poor old Keano: not even in the right shirt, he used to wear 16, not 19. Now he's glad to wear any old shirt ITV will give him to sit in the corner of the studio and breathe raspingly through his nose.

Never mind, Older. I expect you watched your English national side being saved from utter ignominy by Frank the Blue Tinner after the ironically named clown Cleverly (what a comic selection decision, Woy ! ) missed three chances that Kempy's mother or my mother would have tapped in.

Great strategists choose the battles that are worth fighting: I don't think this one really is !

It amuses me to see all Fergie's little red bandwagon-jumpers getting so emotional as their wheels are falling off. If you really think our defeat against Atletico Madrid is such a cause for crowing triumphalism, how empty of causes for celebration your own trophy room must be, as it contains nothing but your manager's discarded red wine bottles and, if you can still afford one, a carpet.

Well Rod my mother would have tucked away the penalty . :c:

• 2 weeks later...

Blue Tinners, four points clear of Man Ure, who lost at home to a bunch of Americans and Icelanders trying to climb to sixth place.

Arsy Arsene from Arsingham-Tottinghall whining about deserving a draw, Diddums. Torres owned you.

Enjoy playing Atletico in the European pub cup, Tottinghall !

I am embarrassed only that Chelsea have bothered to waste enegy getting into the last 16 of the British midweek pub cup. I hope we put out a team of kids in the next round and annoy Ferguson by letting him win 19-0 as a gesture of indifference to the competition. One of Chelsea Reserves is actually in one of my GCSE Englsih classes. .He deserves a debut.

Chelsea will win either the Premiership, the FA Cup or the Champions League, the three competitions that matter. Unlike desperate clubs in red, eager to set off the carpet with anyting they can gt their hands on.....

Primary, secondary, public, college. university....yes, Goldeneye, I'm truly versatile, Could probably teach you a thing or too if your mentality wasn't so averse to learning.....what kind of supporters let one man cash their home town club into receivership ?

It wouldn't happen in St Just or Perranwell or St Ives ! Too many good primary schoolteachers to allow it ! Show them some respect....you might need their votes when City are applying to come back into the Jollys' Combo next May ! :yahoo: