Cornwall Football Forum

Saltash v Falmouth Town

UPDATE: Saltash United 1 Falmouth Town 0

This was as dreary a game you could ever view. Neither side were on top of their game and both made hard work of causing either goalkeeper any trouble.

For all their endeavour, "the ashes" were perhaps fortunate to come away with all three points.

Sorry for anybody who tried to follow this.

The 3G mobile connection was working really slowly before kick-off and then just stopped altogether about a minute into the match. Strange because I have done a few live updates from Kimberley Park before and the signal is normally pretty good there. I am going to Falmouth v Newquay on Tuesday night. Hopefully it will be working fine then.

I don't think the report tells the full story. Saltash dominated the first half, possession and chances. the second half started scrappy but again saltash had all the ball and chances, on another day it could of been a couple more. a deserved win.

I get the impression that you support Saltash. Haha!!

ross saint scored for saltash with about 5 to go. saltash had long spells of possesion and created many chances and but for some good saves fom chapman and clearances from wayne quinn could have been more. falmouth did create some chances of their own . a draw looked the likely outcome the longer the game went on and had we popped one in it would have probably been described as a smash and grab win so fair play to saltash they stuck to their task and late in the game got their winning game