Cornwall Football Forum

John Heveran

Hi,

I watched the lad John Heveran play recently against Western League side Chard Town and was very impressed. Big, strong, dominant in the air. A good centre back.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how old he is please? Looks like he should be playing at a higher level IMHO.

Thanks!

Dave, I was just wondering how old he was - nothing more to it than that.

Edit: Although in fairness lets just say i went up to a scout and said you really should take a look at this lad Heveran (or whoever), one of the first things they're going to ask me is how old is he. It's a fair question.

The player of the year for me at Parkway last season . Assured and confident in defence , constant threat in the opponents area at free kicks and corners ( 10 goals last season , 2 already this season) . Nice grounded bloke as well .

Would not look out of place at a much higher level .

I agree, he certainly wouldn't look out of place at a much higher level. Nobody seems willing or able to answer the the question about his age, do you know how old he is please mate?

The player of the year for me at Parkway last season . Assured and confident in defence , constant threat in the opponents area at free kicks and corners ( 10 goals last season , 2 already this season) . Nice grounded bloke as well .

Would not look out of place at a much higher level .

I agree, he certainly wouldn't look out of place at a much higher level. Nobody seems willing or able to answer the the question about his age, do you know how old he is please mate?

A gentleman would never ask ....

john is a very well liked lad at parkway great player allso he can play many positions his girlfreind is pregnant and he has made the right choice in not travalleling for an extra £10 or £20 ..... theres not many in this town who could say they are loyal and play in any position and might i say on a fraction of what some are getting wages wise with or without good boots lol at the age of 26 he has a bright future allso does his brother paul 21 good look to them both

Good Banter but have a look what has gone on. Someone has gone to scout a player. Could have easily asked a Parkway spectator or official Johns age but then questions would have been asked. Who are you? Where are you from? So obviously you wanted to remain unknown. You then come on to a public forum page and ask the players age. Not very proffesional from you or the club that sent you surely you should do your homework on all players you scout.