Cornwall Football Forum

Matchday Fines

Message to all. I've been self appointed fines master for my team this season and have so far only come up with a few ideas for fines. I want to make it so that its all in good fun and no-one will mind (or realise!!) they've been fleeced for a couple of quid each week! No stupid suggestions please

So far I have:

[*]Dirty Boots

[*]Lateness

[*]Wrong pre-match rig i.e jeans instead of trackies

[*]MOM

[*]Donkey of the week

Fine someone for - being a Tw@t - ie...a stupid comment or act , using some elses toiletries , smoking in the changing room (illegal) , foul throw , giving away a penalty , getting booked - double for being sent off , own goal , drinking the night before a game , pissing in the shower - there's a few for ya....

i like the old you must bring a certain item with you! eg womans bra, sunglasses, potato! the more obscure the better! quid a go if you forget! or u can spice it up by saying bring a dice with ur item each week and what you roll on the dice if u foget ur item is multiplied by £1! gets ab it expensive if ur forgetful but keeps the team on their toes as the ycould have to fork out £6!!!

Guest Postie Pidge

One player each week decides a theme ie cars. The next game every player has to bring something to do with a car and whoever doesn't pays a fine. Just a bit of fun that some teams do

I was thinking of a few of them myself and they will probably get fined for them as a one off. OG's especially!! Criminal, bad enough when the other teams trying to score against you!

Liking the obscure idea! MOM possibly suggesting it? Heard of the dice one and personally i like the idea but i think that a few of the lads couldn't afford a dice let alone a £6 fine!!

personally i like the idea but i think that a few of the lads couldn't afford a dice let alone a £6 fine!!

It's like getting blood out of a stone!

Then again, the age of some of our squad this season it all depends on how much pocket money they are getting!!!

I'm just being jealous because I'm not as young as I used to be. :lol:

Guest BenTimmo

Getting lost on the way to an away match.. or the even more impressive; going to the wrong team for an away match (ie Mawgan instead of Mawnan)..