Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawney League Results 28/08/2012

Trelawney 1

Rosudgeon 3-1 Helston Reserves (H/T 1-0)

Fine display from Rosudgeon starting from the back, with the keeper making some fine saves including a penalty with the game at 1-0.

Good game with Rosudgeon taking there chances and defending extremely well throughout.

Rosudgeon Goalscorers

Bryan Palmer 2

John Mayo

I no its true as i played for Rosudgeon!

Bryan is top class and changed his mind about going Madron

And Hayle87....... U beat Rosudgeon in a friendly there first and bout ur 3rd or 4th. Results arent tht important in pre season friendlys, its bout jelling the side together getting match fitness etc

where is le boss tonight ? comes on here very quick when team wins,but dont come on here and praise the other team when lose,won 9-0 last week came on here

pretty quick with that one,and also called perrenporth KITTENS lol.

Took him about six hours on Saturday to post so you might have a bit of a wait yet! :ph34r:

Titans are a good side as we have already found out this season. Thank you very much for your kind words marksy about storm last week

Delighted to say after waiting half the season for our first win last year we have had to wait two games! First 15 mins summed up the old storm starting well passing the ball well havnt something not go our way (a great goal disallowed which to everybody but the linesman didn't look offside) then conceeded! We then showed the new storm the character to not drop our heads and score 3 goals in reply.

HT 3-1

Second half we started well as did threemilestone who got fortunate with a shot that hit a bobble and went in. The old storm came back as we panicked with the score at 3-2 both teams had chances which neither took and we managed to get a deserved win!

Great result for Rosudgeon Timbo,thought Bryan Palmer was going Madron with his dad though??

Quality player and a real nice lad.

great footballer both in attack and defence from what i seen on saturday in a losing cause , great result for the rosudgeon lads tonight against 1 of the best outfits ive seen in any league in junior football for a while, certainly playing his football at the right club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i,m not bi**er).....lol

I no its true as i played for Rosudgeon!

Bryan is top class and changed his mind about going Madron

And Hayle87....... U beat Rosudgeon in a friendly there first and bout ur 3rd or 4th. Results arent tht important in pre season friendlys, its bout jelling the side together getting match fitness etc

yes timbo get the fitness training in less calories from now on for you son, the mother in law said its salad 6 days a week and double cous cous the other!!

Sorry to dissapoint but Bash is away on holiday. Unfortunately i was at the helm on my own last night. Great result for Rosudgen who deserve their win for their team work and willingness to work for each other. Unfortunately Helston did not get out of second gear and combined with their keeper making some blinding saves we were not at the races.

Well played to Rosudgen who deserved the win. Onwards to saturday and hopefully a better display from the blues.

Daren Thomas

I am here everybody!! In a different time zone at the moment and having to translate the info coming thru!!! Trelawney fan,if you look back thru you will see I complimented illogan on the twice they beat us last season in the two cup finals, lizard when we lost to them in march and stithians when they beat us in the semi so before you sling mud, get your facts right eh? So here it is GREAT result Rosudgeon - always been our bogey team at theirs. Cant comment any more cos of international paperwork. And Mr deacon, dont worry about us minnows, you concentrate on the mighty Truro!! Love to all my fans, and you Marksy - another great win-you will be as unpopular as me soon - and see you when I get back from organising the ###### pride march in Brighton. ;-)

phew thought you left me on my own here le boss, enjoy brighton the pebbles on the beach are not the only thing you need to worry about especially in the summer :D the pier is lovely but like myself you wont be able to go on it as there is a weight restriction :yahoo: bit dissapointed i wasn't in your fans category but even more pleased with my special mention. :drink: see you soon for one of those

Guest BenTheYeti

Now that I'm finally back online (thanks for that BT Broadband)..

Trelawny Division 2

Hayle 3rd's 0 - 2 Halsetown Reserves

I know nothing of the game unfortunately other than the scorers for Halsetown (Beau Stevens and Luke Bradford) and that it was a good win!

Wow you must be proud stating rosugeon are you're bogey team. Doesn't say much for you're a) standard of football B) potential or c) you ability

Have you got any room on youre bus for the rest of you're lads to get to Brighton. It sounds like they could do with a bit of extra training this weekend if illegal shafted you in 2 recent cup finalists

Bit worried bout you up in Brighton Bash, you were looking nice in them shorts on Monday down Hayle mate!! Wudnt mind having a flutter that Helston will be promoted at the end of the season and Titans going up from div 2 as well. Ain't much Marksy and Bash don't know bout Cornish football between them!! Good luck gents x

Dont worry mate, just had to mention that I knew you and they looked after me like one of their own. We old queens would fit right in up here mate!!! Thanks for the vote of confidence - we all know nothing is won in August. Good to see you on Monday-two legends-you and thwaitesy in the same ground-worth the entrance fee on its own!!!!!