Lanreath 2 Liskeard Athletic 3

Launceston 1 Probus 2

Morwenstow 3 Bude Town 4

Plymouth Parkway 4 Saltash United 1

Division One

Bodmin Town 0 Kilkhampton 2

Roche 1 St Stephen 1

Bodmin 0 Kilk 2.

Great start to the season for Kilk on the slick Bodmin main pitch. Clean sheet, a goal each from both of our centre forwards and after a few of the lads had just got back today from a 5 day bender in Prague, cant ask for more.

I'd just like to say this is the opinion of myself and not Kilk fc as a whole, but I'v never played against such a bunch of thugs in all my life. Sly punches thrown, ridiculous tackles, threats against our players. It's a shame because there are a couple of decent lads in the team but the others let them down. It's also a shame because the vast majority of clubs in this league are a great bunch of lads who just want to play football. It will be interesting to hear other peoples opinions of them season.

St Stephen at the weekend. Buzzing for our first home game of the season!

Bodmin 0 Kilk 2.

Great start to the season for Kilk on the slick Bodmin main pitch. Clean sheet, a goal each from both of our centre forwards and after a few of the lads had just got back today from a 5 day bender in Prague, cant ask for more.

I'd just like to say this is the opinion of myself and not Kilk fc as a whole, but I'v never played against such a bunch of thugs in all my life. Sly punches thrown, ridiculous tackles, threats against our players. It's a shame because there are a couple of decent lads in the team but the others let them down. It's also a shame because the vast majority of clubs in this league are a great bunch of lads who just want to play football. It will be interesting to hear other peoples opinions of them season.

St Stephen at the weekend. Buzzing for our first home game of the season!

Just wait until you play Roche. Must be sharing their tactics with Bodmin. I saw sly headbutts, kicking off the ball (I have stud marks on my chest to prove that) as well as the general leaving a foot in on every tackle, pushing and shoving.

Saying that, we didnt deserve to win despite a perfectly good goal being disallowed for one of our players passing himself the ball while in an offside position??? I thought they called that dribbling? The fact he had to run between 2 players to receive his own pass makes he think he wasn't even offside in the first place? To be fair the ref realised his mistake but was, as he was all game, too quick to blow his whistle against us. Instead of having the stones to appoligies for his honest mistake he continued to mumble some rubbish excuse as to why it couldn't be given.

Roche are a difficult team to break down, they work hard and whether it's just because it was a local derby were a very physical side. They had enough chances to win the game last night and we should consider ourselves lucky to get a point. Another disappointing performance from us but at least we are still picking up points while playing badly.

Looking forward to Kilkhampton this weekend, a long away trip but always have a good game and a great bunch of lads. Well they were last season haha!

Don't know who the ref was last night but he'd be better suited to rugby,can't of missed some of the afters going on right in front of him but did nothing other than mumble,Roche lino did make one major mistake to disallow a St.Stephen goal but think it was genuinely a mistake & full marks to the St.Stephen lino for giving a goal when plenty wouldn't have.All in all a fair result considering the lino's mistake costing St.Stephen another goal & although Roche were the better side especially second half they couldn't get the second goal there pressure & possession deserved .