Cornwall Football Forum

Budgets - How much is each club spending per game???

Below is my predictions.

Based on this Prem clubs spend aprox £310000 based on each club playing 40 games (cup etc)

WOW !!!!!! What economic crisis

ELBURTON £400

ST.BLAZEY £500

WITHERIDGE £350

NEWQUAY £400

ST AUSTELL £600

SALTASH UNITED £600

LAUNCESTON £300

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY £500

LIVERTON UNITED £250

BODMIN TOWN £750

TAVISTOCK £650

CAMELFORD £250

CULLOMPTON RANGERS £250

FALMOUTH TOWN £500

TORPOINT ATHLETIC £450

LISKEARD ATHLETIC £300

IVYBRIDGE TOWN £400

BOVEY TRACEY £300

PENZANCE £0.00

What a stupid pointless topic. Firstly, as someone has pointed out above, what has it got to do with anyone else how much a clubs budget is? Secondly, unless you have a crystal ball and can see clubs financial situations, how can you possibly pluck figures out of thin air as to what their budgets are?

There is no budget at Bovey Tracey! Interesting you know mugs like me would reply because you rattled the cage of the tiger! Interesting why don't you research how much match official's fees are costing clubs at this level! I know Western League clubs sometimes pay £250 for match officials! :mellow:

i think its funny to pay players at this level...you should be playing for the love of it, your team and your team mates...watch those teams

and you prob think it's funny when a player gets injured and can't work for weeks and gets £50 a week from the clubs insurance to live on, good luck to the players, they get less than officials, and not many of them are that great either.

i think its funny to pay players at this level...you should be playing for the love of it, your team and your team mates...watch those teams

Scotchio, it wasn't that long ago Perranporth your own club were paying in SWPL West.

yes thats true...however i only got involved jan this year and me personally i`d prefer to see good players badge kissing week in week out than pay mercenaries to turn up and give 70%.I`m not involved in the first team hence penninsula footie however i do give game time for match fitness to them there players.We at perran are a club and we work together and i sincerely hope that this attitude will start to "pay off" in terms of football success.

Below is my predictions.

Based on this Prem clubs spend aprox £310000 based on each club playing 40 games (cup etc)

WOW !!!!!! What economic crisis

ELBURTON £400

ST.BLAZEY £500

WITHERIDGE £350

NEWQUAY £400

ST AUSTELL £600

SALTASH UNITED £600

LAUNCESTON £300

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY £500

LIVERTON UNITED £250

BODMIN TOWN £750

TAVISTOCK £650

CAMELFORD £250

CULLOMPTON RANGERS £250

FALMOUTH TOWN £500

TORPOINT ATHLETIC £450

LISKEARD ATHLETIC £300

IVYBRIDGE TOWN £400

BOVEY TRACEY £300

PENZANCE £0.00

Pz might be relegated to West division unless they can find a budget from somewhere.

Loving how Our Time Is Now knows how much the budget at Witheridge is.

It's great when someone who knows nothing about our club can have this sort of information or make a prediction on what we are spending when myself as a committee member doesn't even know.

That information is private between our Chairman, Secretary and Manager.

Loving how Our Time Is Now knows how much the budget at Witheridge is.

It's great when someone who knows nothing about our club can have this sort of information or make a prediction on what we are spending when myself as a committee member doesn't even know.

That information is private between our Chairman, Secretary and Manager.

In my opinion totally wrong that Committee has no knowledge of budget.

If a person wishes to know a club's budget (which I don't!), then let them serve on that club's committee. There are far too many clubs where there are people multi-tasking. Although they do a fantastic job, it's not fair to them, their families or the club. They are taken for granted a lot of the time. Thank you to all those people :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Why do we need to know? Witheridge Football Club is a limited company. We have a committee for the day to day running and decisions. The amount of money available for players is between the clubs directors I.E Chairman & Company Sectetary and the Manager.

How can the committee run the club on a day to day basis and make decisions when they don't know how much is available to spend if they don't know how much is being spent on expenses.

I'm not going to get into an argument with people who know nothing about Witheridge FC. We are very happy with how our club is run and are in a good place financially which is why we are still improving our facilities. When it comes to how much money is used to pay players it is no concern to anyone else other than the people I have already mentioned. Like i have already said we are a limited company with directors who control funds and are ran by a named committee for the running of the club.

I stick by my original post on what basis does anyone else have knowledge to presume what we pay in wages.

Infact why are people so obsessed with what others are paying in wages it's none of your business.

I will not comment on this again. Rant Over

P.S most of the people who like to comment and presume to be in the know about club affairs are nine times out of ten not even part of a club.

I'm not going to get into an argument with people who know nothing about Witheridge FC. We are very happy with how our club is run and are in a good place financially which is why we are still improving our facilities. When it comes to how much money is used to pay players it is no concern to anyone else other than the people I have already mentioned. Like i have already said we are a limited company with directors who control funds and are ran by a named committee for the running of the club.

I stick by my original post on what basis does anyone else have knowledge to presume what we pay in wages.

Infact why are people so obsessed with what others are paying in wages it's none of your business.

I will not comment on this again. Rant Over

P.S most of the people who like to comment and presume to be in the know about club affairs are nine times out of ten not even part of a club.

If you don't want an argument about it why bother replying in the first place. Are you really that easy to get a reaction from ?

This topic is simply not worth even arguing about.

To make a prediction on how much clubs are able to use as a players budget! It is private and confidential to the clubs concerned and nobody else. So why try to "stir things up".

Personally, I think your are way off the mark (Our time now), with some of your figures.