Cornwall Football Forum

what is the point

what is the point in people like chowny, dave and co giving up their time to provide a soccer forum when people come on here and run people down all the time.

lots of people in the county give up their time for the love of the game but!! too many people are coming on this forum and turning it into a kids playground"no offence to the kids"

no wonder that major contributors no longer use this forum.

I agree absolutely. Cornish football contains too many complacent yes-men, whose practices are based on nepotism, fear of change and doing things the way their old grandad belonged to do them. We know who owns the local mainstream media, from whom we receive versions of the truth acceptable to English tories and their banker friends.

Question everything. Accept nothing blindly. Refuse to be a brick in an establishment wall. :)

If I remember rightly Nathan Jessup (Nicholson's character in the film) who ate breakfast 300 yards from 4000 cubans who were trained to kill him got carted off to prison for eventually revealing the truth. He ordered the "Code Red" and Daniel Kaffee (Cruise's character) alledgedly "weakened a country" in his "faggoty white uniform"

faggoty white uniform, is that what you would say about the lads of armed forces. how disrespectful. ps he may of gone to prison but at least he had the balls to speak the truth. you see some men our leaders whilst others our mere followers. ps are you a little film buff gareth only you know all the words

i have no problem with anybody having an opinion right or wrong its just the silly my dad is bigger than your dad attitude that has crept into this forum,within the last few days dave has had to ask two well respected players/managers to take their argument elsewhere.and this was not the only incident.more people are hiding behind a name and stirring things up and in some cases causing trouble

I don't know the details, Pat, as I'm not sophisticated enough to have come from Camborne but I find the writing of both Marksy and Pitty brings life back to a forum that became tedious, almost moribund, when I left Cornwall three years ago, stricken by grief because I had been censored by THE POWERS THAT BE, without even mentioning Diamond Bob !!!

Please don't retire from contributions on here.....I see my work on this site over the last week as a kiss of life for Cornish football, even Penzance FC.

Please don't let Pitty resign, because if he does I shall be forced to play my trump card, a detailed descripion of the recent correspondence begun between the People's Republic of St Just and my friend and mentor Julian Assange. :yahoo: :yahoo: :c:

...and then you get fools writing in local rags, slating visiting supporters for disagreeing with certain decisions by the officials. If the powers that be had their way, we would all sit politely and applaud when instructed to do so. Might as well go and support a North Korean 3rd Division side.

Viva la revolución !

There you are, Postman Pat, we're all in total agreement. I have brought love and peace to Camborne, just through my diplomatic efforts on this site. My daughter has just flown out to the Far East and I have asked her to see if she can bring in some Korean division three players to provide cover for the Tinners while all our regulars are in the pen for battering St Ives. Nemesis and I will become the greatest financial dream ticket since Matty and Trath, taking CF La Revolucion Holmans (2012) to Step 4 by 2017.

Ww do need Marksy and Pitty, however, whom a promnent officer of the JCCL described as his "favourite club officers since Rod Beer."

And what are the local media doing to support us ? NOTHING ! Anybody would think they all depended for their financial wherewithal on a Bristol-based media consortium and one of the leading banks.

:yahoo: