Cornwall Football Forum

Belated video highlights of St Austell v Newquay

Apologies for delay and below quality service. Been up country and I am still trying to get my head round the new software - learning on the jib. Sound at start is challenging and the captions are naff - not the usual Final Cut quality. Will have to buy a plug in.

What does the game say about the prospects for both teams. Both managers speak to camera at the end.

Have to agree with you there Dave. St.Austell could've easily gone into the break 4-1 up had they taken their chances! Second half, St.Austell did what they had to do and defended well to secure the win. The right team won!

Also agree on Newquay not being a young side. The average age at St.Austell is probably somewhere near 24. I can't imagine newquays being too different to that!

Great coverage of the game! I guess that we may as well finish the season now seeing as Glynn Hooper thinks that Friday's game was "St Austell's Cup final"! No disrespect to Newquay, but winning against them wasn't as important as he thinks it is. It was important to start the season with a win whoever we faced in the first game. Looking forward to the trip to Camelford tonight and hopefully another 3 points for the Lillywhites.

Great coverage, enjoyed it. Will there be a DVD available to purchase ?

Good luck to Nanks and the lads at Camelford tonight, I am looking forward to coming down for the match at Launceston.

Also good luck to Sticker on Saturday.

If you go on:

Www.cornwallchannel.co.uk

You can contact them and request a dvd of the game. They are selling them for £6 including delivery.

Hope this helps.

You can go to cornwall channel but you will get a different DVD with a different set of commentator (s). The montage above was produced by Piran Films. I can run off some DVDs but my price is £7 inclusive of package and postage. Either send a cheque made payable to Piran Films and addressed to 23, Epworth Close, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 1UP or use paypal (mark@piranfilms.com)

Good luck to Nanks and the lads at Camelford tonight, I am looking forward to coming down for the match at Launceston.

Also good luck to Sticker on Saturday.

If you go on:

Www.cornwallchannel.co.uk

You can contact them and request a dvd of the game. They are selling them for £6 including delivery.

Hope this helps.

Thanks but I did this on Saturday but I haven't had a reply !