Cornwall Football Forum

Carharrack Res 1 - 0 St.Erme

I would firstly just like to thank scott for his service today as ref from scotland, very much appreciated and very thankful so we could all play today.

i will also like to thank St,Emre and there team for a great clean game of football and coming back to the club for a few beers very much appreciated.

best wishes to rappo and the lads this season.

many thanks enjoy your season.

Carharrack Res 1 - 0 St.Erme

I would firstly just like to thank scott for his service today as ref from scotland, very much appreciated and very thankful so we could all play today.

i will also like to thank St,Emre and there team for a great clean game of football and coming back to the club for a few beers very much appreciated.

best wishes to rappo and the lads this season.

many thanks enjoy your season.

All the way from scotland, i knew you were struggling for a ref but wow, thats commitment, 36p a mile, expensive afternoon, lol, the things we do for a game of football, lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nathan Hughes Memorial Game

Pool Utd 3 .v. Camborne Park 2

Pool Utd retaining the trophy they won last year under the name of Boscarn Park. Pool had to come back from two down early on, with our goals coming from Johnny Jones, Ian Cullingham and Glenn 'Fudge' Richards.

Was a very good game played in the spirit it should of been for an event like this.

Pool United definately a team to watch this year.

Park scorers: Rob Penfold og and Pete Norfolk

Nathan Hughes Memorial Game

Pool Utd 3 .v. Camborne Park 2

Pool Utd retaining the trophy they won last year under the name of Boscarn Park. Pool had to come back from two down early on, with our goals coming from Johnny Jones, Ian Cullingham and Glenn 'Fudge' Richards.

Was a very good game played in the spirit it should of been for an event like this.

Pool United definately a team to watch this year.

Park scorers: Rob Penfold og and Pete Norfolk

It was a good game to play in park push us all the way a big thankyou

Cheers Soccer Follower

It was a good work out for both sides.

All the lads enjoyed the game and the hospitality afterwards.

That pizza was some spicy hot!

The game was played in the right spirit and both teams played some good football.

You've got some talented lads in your set up and hopefully you will have a good season.

I think the 2-2 was a fair result over the 90 minutes.

We will certainly be back next season for another encounter.

Of course if we have a free weekend during the season we'd be delighted to see you up at Jury Park.

Cheers

Kilkhampton reserves 0 - 7 St Day reserves - After a long trip up and getting stuck in loads of traffic, St Day ran out easy winners, good luck to Kilkhampton for the up coming season, nice new club house and great hospitality so thank you very much for the day out. P.S. What league do Kilkhamton reserves play in? Can't find them in the duchy leagues listing on the FA web site.

Nanpean 3-0 st columb major. Great run out for both teams not a lot between both teams but nanpean looked sharper and wanted it more and good luck to nanpean for the rest of the season and with there current squad they should hope for a better season than last

pool united 3- camborne park 2 , nathan hughes memorial game, played in cracking spirit by both sides a great footballing match and putting on a very good spectacle for a large amount of people watching pool united had lots of quality and will be a match for anyone on their day best of luck for season :)

hearing by what i am hearing there is a lot of strong sides in division 5

Alot stronger than last year, fourlanes, redruth athletic and marazion were head and shoulders above the rest last season and went up but I reckon theres gona be alot less between the teams this season, stithians and trelander on there day were very competitive and newlyn started to get results so theyve improved and could be a potential banana skin for the so called favourites!

hearing by what i am hearing there is a lot of strong sides in division 5

Alot stronger than last year, fourlanes, redruth athletic and marazion were head and shoulders above the rest last season and went up but I reckon theres gona be alot less between the teams this season, stithians and trelander on there day were very competitive and newlyn started to get results so theyve improved and could be a potential banana skin for the so called favourites!

totally agreed i can understand why teams are being labelled favourites but you will not really know to christmas time, doesnt matter how strong certain squads are theres gonna be some tough games away especially a lot of the teams have nothing to lose and against the so called favourites with higher standard players will be big scalps for the other teams, its gonna be interesting definitely with some big clashes early i would like to know who classes what teams as favourites?