Cornwall Football Forum

FALMOUTH ATHLETIC NEEDS A LINESPERSON /REF ASS

Previously "Port ledge" said: i dont think ath have asked stu williams - he is there just to help out so i hear - think its because of work thats why he cant take the job maybe im wrong...

That shows that he is implying Stu Williams isn't the owner of that account, then someone says "Will you be looking to take charge full time Stu??" Port ledge replies with "Have not been asked" So for starters, he was hiding who he was, and nobody is giving him criticism, but when i state who i am, nobody believes me and i get sh*t off people!

Joey, I don't really mind who you may be, but if you are a fan of Ludgvan like you say, or connected to them; then could you please inbox me a Ludgvan squad list, manager, assistant, physio, lino etc for when you boys come to the Underlane next Saturday for our match day programme, thanks. Know it's early but no harm in asking, if you could let me know by Tuesday at the latest that would be great. Much appreciated.

Winno, I can't make you out the question was did you or did you not discuss a move to Town this year?which would have meant leaving Penryn. nothing to do with illegal approaches. its ok using this forum to your advantage but on occasions it can work against you too!

Kev it doesn't upset me one bit y u feel the need to post such crap on here bemuses me incredibly I forget the last time u posted something worthwhile on this forum if ever and now your even calling paul a potential liar tut tut that's not nice is it Paul's a good bloke!!!!

Cheers and gone

Xxxxxxxx

Thanks Bushy but I am what you might call hopeless on this thing and although another poster talked me how to set up another E-mail i still can,t do it.

But, I can now open my E-mails find Ebay and this forum, you see this is what happens when you were born 50=years ago and you never had this hi-tec equipment lol