Cornwall Football Forum

message to Ryan Swiggs Millbrook

Due to the fact that I reach the grand old age of 100 minus 87 multiplied by 4 tomorrow , and my sister is coming home for up north, on the 9th and its her birthday at the end of the month ,we are all going out for a right royal knees up . But I wouldn`t tell you why any way Smithie :thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo: :yahoo: Have a good season mate

Due to the fact that I reach the grand old age of 100 minus 87 multiplied by 4 tomorrow , and my sister is coming home for up north, on the 9th and its her birthday at the end of the month ,we are all going out for a right royal knees up . But I wouldn`t tell you why any way Smithie :thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo: :yahoo: Have a good season mate

Smithie still won't be able to work out your age but I didn't know you were that much older than me !

not this year boys so I`ll have to leave it all in your hands boys. Physio has said I need to take a step back for a while so it will be Duchy and Division one ECPL for me this year. but I know I will miss ECPL more than ECPL will miss me :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Is there a forum rule now which says ref`s are not allowed to contribute to posts, as karaoke says we dont see much of each other so do not take what small pleasures we have away.

Thank you BM, I think we should have our own section then the "happy people" can't moan

Oh how merry we are.

So happy by far.

Players say that we stink..

We don`t care what they think

But on every match day.

They really need us to play.

. With out us no game.

Even if with take the odd name

If we weren`t there in the sun or the rain.

I`m sure anarchy would reign.

So be kind to the man in black.

please climb down off his back.

Not like some fellow.

Who sometimes Yellow.

Blowing his whistle so loud.

Playing up to the crowd.

.We all love you Smithie

:thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup: :yahoo:

Is there a forum rule now which says ref`s are not allowed to contribute to posts, as karaoke says we dont see much of each other so do not take what small pleasures we have away.

30 posts on this thread and the majority of them inane drivel from refs. I really don't think hearing about how you are follicly challenged or how overweight you are is really 'contributing' to any thread.

Im all for you coming on here and explaining your decisions and being accountable for your performances, but join a dating website or something if you're going to continue with this embarrassing love-in :SM_carton:

ooooh I have made one " that`s 1 comment" on this post and now you pick on me, looking forward to officiating on one of your games, that is if you are brave enough to let us know your team. Just for your info we can post what we like on this forum, further to that you will never find a ref slagging anyone off on here either. Another line of thought is, if you find our comments distasteful why on earth are you reading them.

ooooh I have made one " that`s 1 comment" on this post and now you pick on me, looking forward to officiating on one of your games, that is if you are brave enough to let us know your team.

Lol, very mature and professional reply. Says it all.

RobVP, actually I look forward to officiating at every game I do, if thats the sentence you are refering too and I always do a profesional job no matter what. thats what`s called mature. Please re read my last comment on that post, if you do not like it do not read it, simple. Hi Martin, I look forward to maybe catching up with you at some stage and loving this post.

Unfortunately not Martin, at the moment i seem to be suffering an achilles problem did it on April 11th and that finished my season early, but fingers crossed I may be able to start running next week and hopefully be OK for the start of the season.

BM, nice to know you are going to start running, Martin and I have got away for years without breaking into a trot. PS Love to Rob VP (I take it the VP stands for Very Prattish)

al we dont need to break into a trot :thumbsup: we read the game well.

on that subject. i wore a nike + for the game between millbrook and bodmin.

at the end of the game it showed i ran 6.2 miles in that game :thumbsup:

getting fitter by the minute :thumbsup:

cant wait for my op too :thumbsup:

By my calculations that`s 173 times round the centre circle. You must have been well dizzy by then ? :wacko: