Cornwall Football Forum

st dominic callington calstock gunni north hill pensilva

Calstock.

All 1st team players and manager from last season have left. New manager has come in and brought a few players he knows. The 2nd team is looking strong and kept all but 1 or 2 players from last year. In the process of dividing up the players into their teams without majorly disrupting the existing 2nd team set up.

Why do u ask? Looking for a club or just a local supporter?

Gunnislake, my words not the managers. After having a couple years experience at management in east cornwall I (joe pulley) have returned to gunni in a player coach role to help the up and coming management team of andy brown and darren omelia. They have managed to assemble a good squad of players, some experienced, some youth and some of last season. Currently rebuilding with some encouraging pre season displays so far. The club is taking it week by week but both first and second teams will be looking to challenge at the top of each league. For me, it's been great working with andy and darren. Up the gunnislake!

St dominick 2nds are a whole new team, 90% I the players are aged 16/19 with 5/6 older players who have played in higher leagues to help them through men's football, looking good at the moment just trying to find everyone's positions and how everyone plays, some very good youngsters and with Chris howie and Leon as managers they are commited and love the passing game things will hopefully be good, up the doms