Cornwall Football Forum

Goalkeeper required for game this Saturday! - Payment in beer!!

Good afternoon,

We (St Austell second team - duchy Premier) have an away freindly this saturday - the 28th at Camborne Titans who have very kindly hosted us at short notice. 3 Pm Kick Off

Despite having a squad of 16 unfortunately our goalkeeper (anton lake ) is playing cricket ! and our first team keeper is away.

If anybody at all , that can play in goal , fancies a game on Saturday please get in touch with me, there is no pressure at all to sign on for us, it is literally a one off .

Any age shape or size is ok as long as you can play in goal! anybody from near the area would be great or of course we are travlleing down from St Austell at 1.30 so can collect on the way.

As i say, if you are at a loose end this Saturday, and fancy a run out, we would love to have you!

We have a great bunch of lads and of course, it is only a freindly match. I will even buy you a beer after the game!

As it stands we will have Daniel "the cat" nancarrow in the sticks, and nobody wants to see that!

if you fancy it, please either text me on 07970472383 or of course post on here.

Many thanks,

Chris Knight

St Austell Second team manager.