Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JoeyTheJoker

Combination favourites?

Good luck to you, Joey, and thanks for starting an interesting thread. I don't know what all the criticism was about, frankly. The relationship between sport, art and war is open to debate and all are political. For example, I have always seen the past domination of Penwith by Magpie money,connections and pomposity as equivalent to the Third Reich domination of Poland. I have not felt as good about local football since we got rid of Thatcher !

It amazes me that those, for example, who are in banking, otherwise known as irresponsible gambling with the ruin of the working classes; or who have fought in any conflict bringing death to civilians, dare to criticise or censor the humour of an innocent Guinness drinker at Ludgvan. Since 11/9, we are all being made terrified of exercising our free speech ! Some of those who enforce that terror profit from the regimes they represent.

Say what you like m8 ! Even if I disagree ! :c:

Tinners for the title ! :yahoo:

Tinners for the title - well said Rodney. However, if we could have a full first eleven ie, first choice players for all games and not lose the cricketers at each end of the season, that dream might become reality, but, we know that will not be the case - sadly. However, we live in hope and there are some good players coming through in the seconds - so come on you Tinners !

Noli egitium carborundum, Joey ! Ben Andros does not have my poetic style ! Sounds like Ludgvan will be at least mid-table. Delighted to have them back to replace a club that sent out the first team whenever possible in second team games.....GO HURLERS !!!