13. Troon

14. RNAS Culdrose

15. Ludgvan

16. Pendeen Rovers

17. Mullion

18. Hayle Reserves

19. Holman SC

20. Porthleven Reserves

i wasnt including st day, if they want to buy the league then so be it. cornish football and getting paid, absolute JOKE

your first post states ludgvan are paying "which will make it interesting" and then st day come in for a battering because "their buying the league" isn't that double standards??????

set yourself up for a fall their ctb, personally think hayle will be higher but then i would say that

No. I stand by that table.

Years of experience sticking pins in team names drew up that table. One team will start to run away with the title but will be pegged back in the new year. Porthleven, Hayle, Mullion, Pendeen and Holmans will play youth and will struggle especially from November to February.

Illogan or Newquay to win the league.

Why Newquay?

They are having to buy in better players for their first team now they are SWPL Premier so some of last season's first team will drop down to the combo.

Why Illogan

Building a team around Dominic Pullen. Good players coming up from their reserves.

Who do you lot think are the faourites to win the season? AND why?

I personall feel that Ludgvan are the under dogs because they are paying down there, got a good side now. Will certainly be interesting.

The team with most points will win the league. because they got most points. SIMPLE. :)

Table will look like this next May

1. Illogan RBL

2. Newquay Reserves

3. Falmouth Town Reserves

4. St Day

5. St Agnes

6. Goonhavern Athletic

7. Penryn Athletic Reserves

8. St Ives Town

9. St Just

10. Perranwell

11. Falmouth Athletic

12. Wendron United

13. Troon

14. RNAS Culdrose

15. Ludgvan

16. Pendeen Rovers

17. Mullion

18. Hayle Reserves

19. Holman SC

20. Porthleven Reserves

How dare you Paul to put us down there !! :SM_carton: :yahoo:

all this st day stuff bores me .. and ctb, mullion have signed a few players recently and beat culdrose 7-2 last week!

All this stuff bores me!!! What a pathetic thread, with near enough a month till ko, there is still time for plenty of movement! Thats when this thread should have been started!!! And CTB picking the final table now, without really knowing who is going where is a wee bit premature, I know your not a fan of any senior teams that comes within a 10 mile radius of poaching potential PZ players, but I think they deserve more credit then what you are giving in that table!!! Not that it really matters.

Newquay have already lost SWPL striker Paul Robertson to Goonhavern. However, the mix of the young players who came in last season looking to break into the SWPL side, those SWPL players returning from injury and the mainstains of the Combo side will be top 6 I should imagine.

And no, no one gets paid in the Combo side, all our pennies are tucked away in offshore accounts, just don't tell anyone !

Nobody can write off St Agnes! Young team last year that was right up there until the last few games. Also, from what i've heard the pitch has had a lot of work done to it and still has more to come, which i'm sure will only increase St Agnes's chances as they are a good footballing side.

Wait and see!

set yourself up for a fall their ctb, personally think hayle will be higher but then i would say that

Years of experience sticking pins in team names drew up that table. One team will start to run away with the title but will be pegged back in the new year. Porthleven, Hayle, Mullion, Pendeen and Holmans will play youth and will struggle especially from November to February.

Why Newquay?

They are having to buy in better players for their first team now they are SWPL Premier so some of last season's first team will drop down to the combo.

Why Illogan

Building a team around Dominic Pullen. Good players coming up from their reserves.

CTB, Mullion will be a stronger team than last year, with the new management and the players that they have signed surely they will be mid table at least.

I can see it being an exciting season. Illogan, Falmouth Town, and St Day are all talking the talk. You would assume with the players that all three have that they will be battling for the honours come the end of the season.

At the other end of the table. I feel Porthleven and Holmans will be down there unless they can strengthen. I have heard alot of players have left port 1st team, so be interesting to see what their combo side is left with.

But as already been said. There is a long time to go yet. Players will still move clubs thats the only thing thats guaranteed.

Why Newquay?

Why Illogan

CTB, Mullion will be a stronger team than last year, with the new management and the players that they have signed surely they will be mid table at least.

I can see it being an exciting season. Illogan, Falmouth Town, and St Day are all talking the talk. You would assume with the players that all three have that they will be battling for the honours come the end of the season.

At the other end of the table. I feel Porthleven and Holmans will be down there unless they can strengthen. I have heard alot of players have left port 1st team, so be interesting to see what their combo side is left with.

But as already been said. There is a long time to go yet. Players will still move clubs thats the only thing thats guaranteed.

So who have Mullion signed to make them a mid table team at least then Darren?

For one they will have a decent squad of players rather than going to games last season with 11/12 players. Not only that but they will no doubt be more organised than last season having an outfield player in goal for the tail end of the season. More experience in the side combined with a few of the promising youngsters that were already at the club. All the players that they have signed are local to the Lizard/Helston/Mullion area.

Where's the mighty Wingnut gone ?

Grand job on the Lafrowda Park infrastructure by the ten new committee members and some old ones too.....have been to check out your fine handiwork on Google Earth.Glad to see the club is continuing with the Rodney-Markus pitch measurements !!!

C'mon Team Curnow ! Time for another Tinners title. I was only three years old when Robert Matthews and team landed the last one !

I developed opinions early. Mawther oncre alleged I could talk nonsense 6 months before I could walk. :D

C'MON YOU GREENS ! God and Rolo are behind you ! Headbutt Corner is nice and green, the stand has been sharpened, the gale is blawin end to end, the badgers have done their worst in thegoalmouths, your visitors have all been to write their wills and make a last confession, I am coming down specially to hold a meeting of the Woad Brotherhood, Mother still remembers the wording of all the spells she cast on the Magpies, I've been practising with my flag to stop passing planes and you can hear me shouting from Gloucestershire. Penryn up first, nice easy start from dear Mr Roberts as usual.

TINNURURS ! TINNURURS ! TINNURRS ! :yahoo: :yahoo: :c::drink: :drink: :SM_carton::c::yahoo::thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing the summer Tinners scat 300 runs into Paul Cemetery Saturday !