Cornwall Football Forum

Tavistock AFC V Leeds United Mon 23rd Juky 7.00 KO

Its great for the league as well but pre season matches like this will be good for clubs revenue, I would imagine the attendance will be 400 + and then you got food, drinks and bar takings. Superb for Tavistock who fully desreve this fixture after their recent ground improvements.

Southy what was your attendance last year against QPR?

Good luck to Tavy tomorrow evening against Leeds United. Great fixture for the club and commuinty. Great to see another top club visiting Tavistock. Well done Southy and committee for again acting swiftly in securing a top pre-season fixture.

Thought Pro comment on attendance figures of 400+ was laughable! This is the mighty Leeds we are talking about!! Im sure Leeds alone will be bringing more fans than the pro has ever played in front of !! (assuming he has played the game)

Well Pro depends what standards we are talking about? Considering a few months back you were questioning budgets and you mentioned Tavy and should they be doing better, Im suprised Southy bothered to reply to your comment today. As for playing standards well I played South Western League and East Cornwall,and some great seasons in the Duchy league. What about you?

Mex sorry pal, I've play in the Toolstation League and had 4 seasons at Tiverton, this season will probably be my last as I'm a old git now!

Tavy will have a good season, very impressed with southy new signings.

Loolking forward to the game

Johnny Wyatt came on part way through the 2nd half

I missed that one. He must of had a hair cut ... lol.

The loud speaker was awfull.

I thought Tavistock showed a good account of themselves. They played some good football. Not sure about the short lad that came on later in the second half ? How old was he ? He was very fast but a bit too light.

You should have a good season this year.

isnt it great to see two southwest penninsular teams getting testing pre season freindlys and putting the lads through a great workout . its a great way to start the seaon the last thing you really want to do id play local sunday teams or a team 3 or 4 divisions lower or a lower standard well done tavy and bodmin.