Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly Results 21/07/2012

Thanks Dave i thought it was a very even first half could have gone in 4 each second half we didn't start 4 goals in fifteen minutes= game over. If you can keep that side together no doubt you will be up there as for us a royal boot up the arse is required .

good luck all at titans this year.

Mitchy

HAYLE 2-3 ST.ERME

Boiling hot day at Hayle but despite that the home team played some cracking football with Frazer Cadman outstanding, good to see him back playing after the terrible broken back injury. Good comeback from St.Erme in their first ever game as a club under manager Andy Johns. Nice to see some old friends at Hayle, what a fantastic club and facilities!! Just gets better all the time. Well done Gregs for all the hard work mate! Played 3 x 30 minutes which was a good shout in the heat. 0-0 after 30 mins and Hayle deservedly went 1-0 up after 60. Entertaining last 30 with four goals, I had a couple of scruffy ones before young right back Kieran Tamblyn scored the goal of the game with a 25 yarder for 3-1. Hayle never gave up and got a good young bunch of lads with the help of the experienced Alex Monaghan. Sorry about the ankle Alex but if it's any consolation I got some cracking stud marks down my back mate!!! Celtic fans for you!! Best of luck to all the Hayle teams for the season x

Not happy with you I never had anyone to bring me magazines up from downstairs and my porter kept slamming me in the Walls . I knew I should of joined bupa ? Had more morphine in 4 days than id care to remember, mind you the smelly git next to me was farting all night. All in all though matey thanks for asking, I might text before my next visit just to make sure you or mike is working. I'm sure that porter made remarks about how hard the trolley was to push, at least I thought he said that to the other 4 porters who were pushing. X

Gunnislake 11 - 2 southgate seniors

Outstanding performance today by Gunnislake FC against a Southgate Senior’s side.

Goal scorers:

Kieren Jasper 4

Mike King 2

Ben Farrar 1

Scott Paskins 1

Jamie Dewdney 1

William (Ryan) James 1

Kieran Lincoln 1

It was an outstanding day today for Gunni.

After the 1st 20mins with the score 5-0, there was no looking back.

Gunnislake upped their game against a weaker opposition, after there 2-2 draw with Morley Rangers and their 6-0 thrashing of Shakespeare (both P&D sides).

The opposition hardly threatened the Gunnislkake back 4.

I Hope this hard work and effort continues.

Our next match is Wednesday evening (25th) at home to Edgecombe of East Cornwall 1,m 18.45pm ko.

Hope to see more faces watching.

Haha sorry about your treatment Marksy!! Had a few new blokes starting that ain't grasped the steering bit yet mate!!? Reckon you had one of those bud!? Yeh next time your feeling rough, give us a text bud!! Catch you soon, love to spud mate x