Cornwall Football Forum

Dartmouth FC

Dartmouth one of the better trips-having lunch down on the waterfront.

That leaves 36 League games

From Falmouth's point of view NO F A Cup/Vase -just hope we keep away from Bodmin in the domestic cups.

Last season Falmouth played 50 League & Cup-Their highest season was 1975-76 when they played 62 competitive games.

Bring back the Pratten Cup lol

For the sake of the league , hopefully stoke will win 1 east as I believe they are the only team willing to take promotion

Not true Braidie Cole.

Crediton Utd would take promotion if they finished in a position to do so. But I see your point we definitely need another Eastern side to make the jump next season.

It's a sorry situation as there are only 4 sides (including ourselves) who joined from the Devon County League left in the Premier Division now. I know we have gained Bovey & Liverton over the last couple of years and Parkway & Tavistock are in Devon although they joined from the SWL.

If the FA and Western League want the top SWP side to take promotion to step 5, then they should be consistent and require any Devon based step 6 team (or relegated team from Western Premier) to play in the SWP. This being the case Elmore should transfer immediately.