Cornwall Football Forum

Nalders Sunday League Meeting

Guest Postie Pidge

• 2 weeks later...

.Great news ........

Just heard from Nalders that the proposals for extra funding for the League and cup competitions along with rewards for our regular match officials have been approved today .

They will also provide awards for your " Unsung Heroes " from within the clubs ......

so get your nominations rolling in :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

They have also agreed to a 3 year sponsorship deal to begin with , so more great news all round to greet the start of an unbelievable season ahead .

Thanks Wayne :clapper::clapper: :clapper:

I heard myself last wednesday about the funding and support that nalders are providing this season. I personally think it's fantastic that there is this cash injection for sunday league football, especially down here!

Looking forward to a competitive and rewarding season! COME ON THE OXFORD!

HELLO imthepest. SOCCERFOLLOWER WAS ASKING YOU . A NICE EASY LITTLE QUESTION. I DID TELL YOU.

THAT. LITTLE OP THAT. YOU NEEDED WAS ON YOU HEAD SON. AND NOT ON YOU LEG. THATS THE REASON

YOU CANT REMEMBER. ANY OF YOU OLD. BUBBIES. AT ALBION. THE TEAM YOU FORGOT THAT YOU PLAYED

FOR.WE KNOW HOW FORGETFUL YOU CAN BE. imthepest.we all wish you well at your new club. DEANO.

AND HOPE THAT YOUR OPERATION.GOs well for you......

cheers bill hope all is well, but i do have my reasons for leaving of which i have kept to myself

yeh, deano. sorry . mate but to see you . out of your wheel chair. i assumed that you were over the worst

of it, me and the lads. hope that you make a speedy recovery. and back to full fitness. for after christmas.

here somthing that i hope cheers you up. a good friend of mine told me this.

have a laugh,and let the good times rock and roll. cos mamas coming home...

all the best deano.